Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments Again

Start from the beginning

"Drinking that coffee was definitely a bad idea." Morrison concludes.

"I'm all jacked up on coffee baby yeah! I can run five marathons, maybe three marathons, four marathons. I can do anything I want, anything I dreamed of. Hell, I..I can...I can go in the ring right now. I can take on, I can take on the Undertaker. Look I'm the Undertaker. John Cena, yo yo yo this is John Cena bro, what're you going to do about it? Triple H..." He resumes with breathing heavy.

"Ha ha ha ha." he laughs.

"I love coffee, coffee coffee coffee, ha ha ha ha. Tommy Dreamer's fat.." he resumes pretending to cry.

"Fatty fatty dreamer, dreamer dreamer fatty. Oh my god. It's just coffee, it's just coffee. What am I going to do? Ahhhhhhhhh!" he ends with lifting the coffee cup to his mouth to drink more.

"Okay." John Morrison says after.

Aly and I are basically doubled over in pain from all the laughter during the video, and we have tears in our eyes. I look over and Alex is laughing his ass off! I then look at Mike and he looks so embarrassed.

"Mike, that was so hilarious. I can't believe you never told me about this." I say while laughing still.

I move onto the next video, the oreo one. It begins with Morrison dressed as Punk and Miz dressed as Kane.

"Oooreo, oooreo." they sing together.

"I like the cookies." Mike says.

"I like the cream." Morrison says after.

Then they do arm movements and sounds.

"Put us together and we're the cookie dream team." Morrison says after.

"Because you know we're..." Mike says.

"Kane and Punk." Morrison says first.

"Kane and Punk, Kane and Punk." They say together while Mike does a funny dance.

Again, we're laughing hysterically, along with Alex. But Mike is getting even more embarrassed. Awe, poor Mike. Next video I find is Batmiz. I've seen this once, and it was hilarious.

"Hi I'm John Morrison and I think so deep, I eat religion and crap out enlightenment."

"And I'm your chick magnet, the Miz. With the highly anticipated Dark Knight coming out this week, we bring to you our own version. Introducing Batmiz."

"A year ago, ECW didn't have these problems." says John's voice

"What do you suggest we do?" the voice of Mike comes on.

"It's simple, kill the Batmiz." John Morrison as Joker says.

Then we see Mike dressed like Batman, but even funnier jump over a chair.

Then Morrison does the Joker laugh, and he does it well I may say. We see Mike as Batmiz trying to get his costume on.

"Afred! Did you put this thing in the dryer again?"

"Good evening, commissioner."

"I'm commissioner Gordon."

Then we see Mike jump on screen in full costume.

"Why so serious?"

We see Mike as Batmiz again, then John as the Joker comes on screen, kicks a bucket and does that evil laugh. What the hell? That was funny. Aly and I crack up laughing at this.

"I know now what I have to become to stop men like him." Mike says coming onscreen.

"Ready, set, go!" Morrison says then firecrackers go off.

Then it comes down to the face off.

"Come on!" John yells.

Mike pretends to run to him, in a really funny way, and John does the same. Mike pretends to punch him and the word 'Bang!' comes onscreen. Then Morrison smiles and pretends to kick Mike and the word 'Pop!' comes onscreen. Mike's mouth is wide open and he goes to pretend to punch John again and the word 'Pow!' comes onscreen. John goes to pretend to punch Mike again until they're stopped.

"Stop!"

They stop and look.

"What're you two doing?"

They look at the camera in a weird way.

"ECW's got enough problems. Tools, Inbreds and Losers!"

"Tools!" Morrison yells.

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins come on screen and we crack up laughing.

"Inbreds!" Mike yells next.

Jesse and Festus comes onscreen and we laugh even more.

"Losers." Morrison finishes.

Finlay and Hornswaggle come onscreen and we laugh some more and the clip ends with

the Joker laugh done by Morrison.

"Batmiz." we hear Mike say.

"Christian Bale has nothing on the Miz."

"Suck on that Santino." Morrison says.

"That's all we have this week. Because in life there are winners and there are losers."

"We are the WWE Tag Team Champions, be jealous."

The video ends and we're all laughing, but Mike was mostly embarrassed.

"I look back on that now, those were really embarrassing moments." Mike says looking really red.

"We think they're funny. It entertains us."

The rest of the day we watched funny moments of Mike and he got more and more red. As soon as it became nightfall, we all got ready and headed to the arena for yet another episode of NXT.