1.Chalk it up

As she woke up from her adventure on dream planet Prospit, she took her red glasses from table and tried to go to kitchen. After quick breakfast made of red chalk (Oh sweet pure red) and something undefinable, she kept staring at her chalk collection in the middle of her room. She spend whole Sunday tasting the chalks and storing them into color spectrum from red until brown. She is always proud of her collection of chalks and crayons. She loved to draw! Sometimes she just took a paper and drew something for Dave or for her friends. Dave was always wondering- how she can smell the colours? And, how do they taste? Terezi was always describing her feels and tastes to Dave, even trought Pesterchum. She could talk hours about delicious strawberry&banana taste for red chalk, or for juicy grape&wax taste of purple one! Oh yeah..purple..well even when it was her friend, she don't liked Gamzee very much. Anytime she went somewhere he messed her famous collection of chalks! He was drawing that weird smiley faces ya know..( :o) ) and then there wasn't enought red! She loved her red chalk. She loved to draw the walls with red chalks. She drew amazing crime scene and Red Glare as she is saving the world again. Sometimes when Mr. Lemonspout isn't looking, she draw a little Karkat there too. Terezi loved fanfics and stories, about justice and stuff. She likes adventures. Sometimes she pretends she is riding her dragon lusus and they fly high seeking the crime! Well, Terezi loved dragons. Sometimes she plays with Karkat dragon games and she owns big collection of small dragon plush figures called Scalemates. Noone really knows how much of them she does own. Terezi liked a lot of things, that is true- but nothing is better than red chalks.

 Terezi liked a lot of things, that is true- but nothing is better than red chalks