Prologue

A hunched cloaked figure nervously scuffled towards the demon seated on the throne, in a room lit up only by two candlesticks.

"Did you catch her?" The demon hissed.

"N-no, master," the figure replied,"But if I may add, master, she is not relevant—"

"Fool!" The demon snarled with distaste, "Do you not know that her absence will cause our downfall??? We've already failed once on our first goal, how can we even retrieve the wand now?"

"I-I apologize, master."

"I'll give you a short 2 months to retrieve her, servant. You must not fail, or you will never see the light of day ever again!"

"Y-yes, of course... Thank you, m-master."

The demon propped his claws on his forehead and regained his composure.

"Now, did you bring the seer?"

"Yes, sire."

"Perfect. Bring her in. Now, be gone!" The demon hissed, waving his claws at the servant.

The servant bowed to the demon before hunching back into the shadows.

Minutes later, a hooded old creature walked slowly into the room, her cane being the only noise heard.

"Seer," The demon stood up and bowed.

"Toffee," The creature hissed with a hidden look of twinkling amusement in her eyes, "I assume you failed to capture the girl."

"My servant, Ludo, failed."

"One day you will learn to take matters into your own hands and not rely on your puny servants," the seer muttered, "Careful, Toffee. Do you not know what will happen if the girl finds out about the boy?And that friend of hers from Mewni—"
"Mewman friend? What Mewman friend?!"

"Oh, did you not hear?" The seer chuckled mischievously, "I see I have to give you my share of the news."

"Tell me!" Toffee snarled.

"Why, the twin prince of Mewni, of course!" she chuckled,"Bestowed with the twin blade family heirloom; the new face of power, though the boy is just as stubborn as his twin sister."

"What? IMPOSSIBLE!" Toffee screamed, outraged. "LUDDOOOOO!!!"

"Yes, m-master??" Ludo yelled back, shuffling into the room.

"Call on my best forces," Toffee spat,"We will capture the girl, and her Mewman friend. We cannot let both sides meet."

"Y-yes, master. I shall."

"Good. Leave me!" Toffee waved his claw at Ludo and the old seer.

The two bowed and disappeared into the shadows. Toffee picked up a tattered picture frame of a 14-year old girl with brown hair, a blue hoodie, matching sunglasses and a necklace.

"Oh, Maria Diaz," Toffee smiled deviously, "What have you done?"