Standing up, Sebastian and the others look me up and down, all eyes wide. I grin, knowing how I look. Maid outfit changed to a black lace corset, tied in the front, a short two sided black bottom petticoat shaping her curves, short lace shorts covering the tops of her thighs, leaving her legs exposed until my ankles, laced up black heels adorning my feet.

If the shoe fits, gotta wear it.

And oh yes, this shoe does fit.

What a lovely slipper for this pure human.

Delicious.

"Oh, are you surprised? Surprise looks good on you Sebastian, but oh no, it is not becoming of you."

Her, my, voice giggles, causing Sebastian's jaw to tighten, teeth gritting as his fingers clench into fists, pink eyes narrowing and flashing fiercely, darkness consuming behind him entirely, all of him black except this pale skin and coral eyes.

"Get out of her Claude, before I force you out." His deep voice growls, his feet taking him forward once more.

"This isn't my first time Sebastian. You can't force me out of her. I have to finish first." The grin that spreads across my face only angers the other demon more, his countenance shifting into vexation, eyes narrowing.

"You're sick Claude. (Y/N) doesn't deserve that. What did she ever do to you?"

"What did she ever do to me, you ask? She knew who I was. What I was. And no no no we can't have that. You have to damage the person so if they talk, no one will truly believe them and blame it on the emotional damage. I just know how to play the game right."

"So you think because you raped her, you own her and have the right to claim her?" The little blue haired brat speaks up from the corner, all eyes turning to look at him.

"Well since no one else noticed or was going after her, I took the opportunity for my own. A pure soul such as this doesn't come every day, Young Master." I emphasize the last phrase in mock.

"That didn't give you the right to violate her!" Ciel shouts back, unfazed by my mockery, his face becoming flushed.

"Oh, that?" I chuckle. "Now that was just for my own enjoyment. Pure and clean humans are far better than anything else. Not like she could run away anyway."

Ciel's mouth is open, lips moving, but my ears don't form the words that he is saying, my mind not sending signals to my ears.

Everything slows as I turn my head, and see Sebastian lunging for me, using his power to grip me by the collar of the corset, and send me flying across the room, slamming into the wall on the farthest end, away from the others and the door.

As my back hits the wall and I crumble to the ground, time speeds back up to normal pace, the sound of plaster and brick smashing rushing into my ears, a roar of pain escaping my lips, eyes fluttering shut, teeth gritting through the pain. I hear my back crack, spine flexing and twitching, paralyzing me temporarily.

On my hands and knees, eyes cast downward, the beating of my heart rushing in my hear, my panting lungs fluttering short ragged breaths through my mouth, over-powering my hearing to notice any other sounds but the ones created by me.

I see moving black get close to my face, and swiftly move closer, the end pressing into my neck and forcing me to fully sit up, pressing my back up against the already cracked wall, locking eyes with the moving black object, following it up to the end of the boot, up the covered leg, covered crotch, all the way up his chest and neck and shoulders, until finally looking Sebastian in the eyes.