Chapter Six

Walking up early wasn't exactly something Madison was used to. Being in her line of work it mostly happened at night, so she wouldn't usually get up until the afternoon. Though now Madison had to pull herself out of her bed in the morning and start working on her suit. Madison wasn't new to making clothing, in the orphanage that she was raised it that was the "toy". The game they all played, make your own clothes from this cheap material because we can't afford to buy you clothes from the store. Though it wasn't something she'd done in a while, thankfully having her sketch of what she wanted the suit to look like, it would help. 

About an hour or more passed and finally she was done. She made breakfast and strolled her way to where Wade was sleeping, she walked inside and over to his bed. "Hey" she said her voice light. Wade rolled over and looked up at her, slightly confused due to his tiredness. "Breakfast" she smiled. "Sit up" Wade slowly pushed himself up a grunt leaving his lips. "Stiff?" Madison asked handing him the plate. 

"Now that I've seen you, a little" he teased.

Madison rolled her eyes playfully before exiting the room and back to the kitchen were she began to eat. She found Wade's teasing to be entertaining and it was fun. Flirting and teasing wasn't something she was used to, why would guys have to try hard to charm her when they could just pay her for what they wanted? It was a nice change for her, one she liked. 

A few moments later Wade exited the bedroom and made his way to the kitchen placing his empty plate in the sink where Madison's was. 

"So this is your suit?" Madison asked as she stood at the kitchen door, white suit in hand. 

"Yeah, what do you think?" he asked, taking it from her. "I think it compliments my curves perfectly" 

Madison chuckled as she nodded her head. "It'll work"

"Well then let's see yours Ms. Perfectionist" Wade sassed playfully. 

"Wait right there and I'll change" she told him. Madison returned in a few moments and walked to the living room where Wade was seated. Madison cleared her throat and Wade quickly looked over his shoulder. His eyes opened wide as he stood to his feet.

"Wow" he commented as he looked her up and down. 

"Thank you" she chimed. "I added an A here" she said pointing to the belt. "A for Apexa" she explained. 

"That's great" he nodded. "Oh by the way I've something to show you" Wade added as he began to walk to the bedroom, Madison following. "Before I went to sleep I organised this" he said gesturing to the wall. Madison looked to see the names of all Francis henchmen and their pictures. 

"Well someone was busy" she nodded. "Who are we going after first?" she asked walking to the pictures. 

"Him" Wade said as he stood behind her and pointed at the guy. 

"Wade, weapons wise you have any?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. He didn't even need to ponder before shaking his head. "Well you're in luck that you met me. I know a guy that sells weapons, pirated movies, drugs everything" she said rolling her eyes lightly. 

"Sounds like Walmart" Wade chuckled. 

"You wait here and I'll go get stuff, h-he owes me a favour" she said vaguely. She wasn't about to say that through the sexual favours she did for him, he owed her big times. It was easier to say a favour rather than having to explain.

Twenty minutes later Madison returned her duffle bag full. It had been slightly hard returning with such weight in her bag, every now and then her extra strength would kick in but still not able to control it, it would slip away. She entered the apartment and huffed as the bag hit the ground.