The E.N.D?

Lucy froze.
"Lucy, the guy that you just described, is the one who nearly killed you. His name is END."
       She looked back and forth between Natsu and E.N.D. They looked identical, except for the eyes. E.N.D's were filled with death.
       "It's been awhile, Luce." He thrusted his arm outward and sent Lucy flying into a tree before anyone could react.
"YOU DON'T TOUCH HER!" Natsu was on him in an instant, throwing any kind of magic he could at E.N.D. Gray and Erza were right behind Natsu. Wendy practically flew over to Lucy to help, but pushed her away saying she didn't need help. He's the one who started all this...but why me?!
E.N.D easily avoided most of their attacks and glanced to Lucy, who was now standing up ready to fight. "Which one is real Ms. Lucy? Your choice! But now I say we make the game...a little more interesting."
Natsu landed a solid punch to his face. "What the hell are you going on about?"
"I wonder what little Nashi, or even little Silver will say if something to happen to one of their parents..." Natsu, Gray and Lucy snapped.
Lucy's star dress started to glow. She pushed her hands outstretched infront of her, a large amount of power coming from her. She was gritting her teeth in anger as was Natsu. Gray shot daggers of black ice at him, a dark wave of energy emanating from him. E.N.D dodged them too easily.
"This is too easy." He bent back so far backwards that he could see behind himself in order to avoid the next strike. He jumped and flipped his legs over his head. When E.N.D landed, he punched the ground sending everyone back like they were nothing.
Natsu was the first to hit him again.
"You're annoying..." E.N.D made eye contact with Natsu and grabbed him by the neck the next time he aimed to hit him in the face. He growled coughed and yelled in frustration, trying to break free.
"Let's do this again sometime ok?" E.N.D sneered at Lucy and didn't break eye contact as she ran straight for him.
E.N.D conjured fire, forming it into a sword.
It went straight through his abdomen.
The pyros body went limp and didn't move as it was dropped to the ground. E.N.D looked down at the boy. "See yah on the other side...Natsu."