Level Up

Your POV

It's 10-something p.m. when we're at the bar. The plan was that (B/F/N) was gonna take me home and CJ was gonna go with Eileen. That was not how it ended up but whatever. All of us were at the bar talking, having fun. Then these two guys walked in: one was tall, had white hair and wore glasses; the other one was tan,kinda short and had brown, straight hair.

"Woah woah woaah," (B/F/N) exclaimed. I know where this is going. "The one with the glasses is hot!" She had a scary determined facial expression.

"I don't think I've ever seen them before," Eileen said.

"Well the short one looks kinda familia-- wait, I might be thinking of Rigby," CJ said. I kinda laughed at that. He did ressemble Rigby.

"I'm gonna go talk to him. (Y/N), come on you're going with me," (B/F/N) stood up.

"You know I can't talk to new people! I'm too awkward!" I said. Sometimes I get a little anxious meeting people. (B/F/N) grabbed my arm and began to drag me over to them. She completely ignored me.

"No I can't! This is anarchy! Society has rules!" I quoted as I got dragged away.

"Good luck!" I heard Eileen yell.

We get over there and (B/F/N) immediately starts flirting with the white haired guy. It makes me uncomfortable when she does this so I tried to sneak away but she caught me and gave me a death glare. I decided it'd be best to just stay to preserve my life. She told the guy she'd be a second and walked over to me.

"Uh what are you doing?" She asked irratedly.

"Uh, sitting here?" I answered inocently.

"Exactly! You're supposed to be talking to his friend!"

"But I don't wanna," I whined. I'm not the one trying to get the date so why do I have to talk to him?

"You have to talk to him so you can get him to talk about me!" Did she just read my mind? She pushed me towards him and walked back over to the white-haired guy. I sat down next to his brown-haired friend trying to build up the courage to talk to him. What do I even say? I don't wanna sound like a complete desperate idiot. He was playing some game on his phone. And I don't want to disturb him playing-. I glanced over to see what he was playing.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT GAME!" I said obnoxiously loud. He looked at me with a surprised expression. I think I scared him a bit.

"Oh, uhm sorry," I said or at least I hope I said. I was kinda embarrassed. He looked back at his phone and I practically smacked my head on the bar table in frustration.

"So, you play this game?" The brown-haired guy asked. I quickly looked up, bewildered he was actually talking to me.

"Uh yeah, I mean it's a complete copy of Pokemon but them using the characters from the show does make it interesting."

"I agree," he smiled. We talked for like half-an-hour on the premise, production and easter eggs of the game.

"What level are you on?"

"Me? Oh well I'm on level 35," he said proudly.

"Oh that's it? I passed that level a week ago," I teased.

"Pssh, oh really?" he said in disbelief. "Prove it!" I started to smirk.

"Fi--" I reached to my empty pocket, then remembering I forgot my phone.

"Oh, I don't have my phone." I looked down at my lap in disappointment. As I was looking down a face came in view and the guy was kneeling down, his head in my lap looking up at me.

"Oh really? Are you sure you're not just making up an excuse so you don't have to show me what level you're actually on?"

"I'm actually passed that level!"

"Sureee. Hey, show me what level you're on and I'll give you my number," he winked at me. I'll admit it, I did blushed a little.

"I seriously don't have my phone," I said. He knelt up more to get closer to my face.

"Fine, you drive a hard bargain. I'll just give you my number."

"Uhh, gua-ha ha, I a-." As I was trying to say something a hand pushed the guys face away from mine.

"Am I interrupting something?" When my eyes focused I saw Rigby.

"Rigby? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" The brown-haired guy said with his arms crossed.

"Oh, it's you," Rigby said with an uninterested tone. He then directed his attention towards me" I just came to give you your phone."

"Oh thank you! I've been needing this." Rigby extended his arm to give me my phone but before I could grab it, the brown-haired guy snatched my phone from Rigby. He was typing lightning quick.

"HEY!" Rigby snatched the phone back.

"I'm already done with it anyway," he shrugged. "And impressive, level 46." He smirked.

"You literally had my phone for 0.20367 seconds!" I yelled. With the short amount of time he had my phone, he had opened up my game to look at what level I'm on, went to my contacts and added himself, and sent himself a text so he would have my number! What the fuck...

"Well, now that the party-pooper has come, I'll just be on my way." He walked close to me. "Call me." Then he just kept on walking.

"I hate that guy," Rigby said with his arms crossed.

"You know him?"

"That fucker tried to steal my job! Then when he got it he didn't even take it!" He gritted his teeth. "We did all that work trying to keep our jobs for nothing."

"Ha, I don't even know his name."

"It's like Jeremy or Chad or something annoying like that I don't know."

"Hmm, well his contact name is....Sexiest Man Alive?"