I Kinda Like It...

You and Rigby walked over to (B/F/N) who was crying and drinking. You sighed.

"I'm guessing it didn't go to good," you said.

"THAT FREAKING JERK! HE ACTS LIKE, LIKE, HE'S BETTER THAN ME." she explained.

"That's sucks."

"I just...wanna go home..and e-eat cake.."

"Okay, we'll go home." You had Rigby carry her out, but he was struggling so you took (B/F/N).

"What's the point of having you around if you can't do the heavy lifting?" you joked.

"Uh, sorry," Rigby replied with a serious expression. You looked at him confused because of that out of character response.

You told CJ and Eileen that you guys were about to leave but Eileen stopped you.

"What, about Rigby? If he goes to (B/F/N/)'s house he'll have to walk even farther to get to the park."

"Oh, that's true," you thought for a moment. "How about CJ and Eileen drop you off at the house? I'll go take her myself." You asked Rigby.

"But then you'd have to walk all the way to the park by yourself, and it's dark," Rigby said.

"Oh yeah."

"What about Eileen and I take (B/F/N) home and you two start walking from here?" CJ suggested.

"But we can't keep her car here," you said. "Okay, how about Rigby and I walk to the park from here and CJ takes (B/F/N) home in her car and Eileen picks CJ up from there?"

You all agree on the plan and you and Rigby started walking. You guys walked awkwardly for a while. Whenever you teased him or made a joke, Rigby would shut you down and give basic answers.

"So you walked all the way from the park to the bar to give me my phone?" You asked.

"Yeah."

"Well that's nice of you but also super crazy. I didn't need my phone that bad, haha."

"I guess." Rigby said looking forward. You started to get really frustrated at him.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked more annoyed than sincere.

"...No." Rigby said. This made you stop in your tracks.

"Well obviously there is!" You yelled. "What's with you? You aren't acting like yourself. It's kinda annoying."

"Well what doesn't annoy you?!" He replied. "You thought I was annoying before anyway."

"What?"

"You said it. To your friend over text?"

"Oh, so you were going through my phone?" You said sternly with your arms crossed. He just looked to the side. "You know, for someone who doesn't want to be call annoying you sure do a lot of annoying things. But..."

"But what?"

"I can't lie...I kinda, like it when you annoy me," you smiled.

"You do?" Rigby questioned. You nodded.

"I think it's funny when you try to get under my skin. It's how our relationship is. I never said you annoying me was a bad thing!"

"Oh," Rigby replied with an astonished expression.

"Except right now. Give me a proper answer or I'll kill you." You both started to laugh. "Plus it shows how much you love talking to me," You teased. Rigby blushed at your comment.

"No! It just shows there's a lot to make fun of you for!"

You rolled your eyes with a smirk then you punched Rigby in the arm as hard as you could.

"Owww! What the hell!" Rigby shouted.

"Don't ever go through my shit again."

-----------

Ugh, the first time I wrote this it didn't save and I've been lazy, I'm sorry. But yeah I've pretty much got a lot of this fanfic planned out already in my head (including this sad part I can't wait to write XD) and I've noticed a lot of these chapters are just taking place in one day which is crazy! I think this is going to be a long one guys. Anyway thanks for reading. Tallyho Mofos💕