"Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" He asked.

"No, I got it. Just park this car" I said as I got out of the car.

I walked to denise's infirmary and I told her I was just cut.

"Okay, get in" she said and I got inside and sat on the bed.

She came back with the tools and she looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Aren't you gonna take off you sleeves?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Can you just wrap a cloth around it or something?" I asked.

"No, take it off so I can clean the fresh blood around it" she said.

I sighed and slowly take it off. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw my arm was covered in scars and bruises.

"What the hell happened?" She asked

"I did this to myself a year ago. When Trevor died... Please don't ask more questions and clean this thing" I said and she nod.

She cleaned the fresh blood around it and put a little amount of alcohol. It stings like hell but I resisted it. As she finished, she wrap a bandage around it and I thanked her.

I went home and grab a new flannel and wore it. Atleast no one would see this.

I walked out of the house and went into the woods where carl usually is when I wasn't around. On my way there, I saw Enid heading back. I stopped her as I blocked the way.

"Where's Carl?" I asked.

"He's back there. Now move aside" she said as she pushed me out of the way. I grabbed her arm and look at her dead in the eye.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend is a crazy, retarded asshole" she said.

I couldn't take it anymore so I punched her making her fall to the ground. Her nose bled as she looked at me.

"Call him asshole one more time and I swear that you wouldn't make it back to alexandria alive" I said. She stood up and wiped the blood from her nose.

"Whatever" she said and walked away.

I kept walking to the woods til a walker grabbed me. I pushed it and it fell down. I grabbed my knife from its holster and about to stab it but a voice stopped me.

"Annica, don't!" I turned around and saw carl.

"Carl?" I said and ran over to him and hug him.

"You're back early" he said.

"Why the hell don't you want me to kill that asshole?" I asked.

"That's Deanne... We have to let michonne or spencer do it. Now come on" he said and grabbed my hand. We kept running away from her and stopped when we saw Michonne and Spencer.

"Come on, they got this" he said and we headed back to Alexandria.

We went to his house and sat on the couch. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I got the camera I found earlier.

"Look, I found this... And its yours" I said and gave it to him.

"Wow... Thanks Annica" he said and kissed my lips.

He rubbed my back and I played with his hair. He licked the bottom of the lip and I decided to let him in. He explored my mouth as he played with my hair. He pulled away and kissed my neck and nibbled on my collar bones. He pulled away and sat up. I did the same and he stretched his hand out holding the camera and snapped a picture of us. I photo came out if it and we looked really nice.

"One more" he said and I nodded. I kissed his cheek and he snapped the picture. It came out and I took it.

"I'm gonna keep this one" I said and put it in my pocket.

"Hey! Not fair!" He whined.

"Sorry... You have yours and I have mine" I said

"How about we switch?" He said.

"No carl"I said and he tackled me down on the couch again. Thsi time, he accidentally gripped my arm which has a cut on it.

"Ow!" I said and sat up.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I-uhhh... I just cut myself earlier... That's why I came home early from the run" I said.

"I'm really sorry" he said.

"Its okay" I said and he kissed me. He pulled away and hug me.

"Later at 3:00 in the afternoon, come with Zoey okay?" He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it." He said and I giggled and nod.

"Okayyy..." I said

"I love you Y/N" he said.

"Wow... You didn't call me Annica this time" I said.

"What do you say?" He asked.

"I love you too Grimes" I said and kiss him again