Waking up

Annica's POV:
I felt someone shaking me. That's when I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and look at carl. He was looking at me smiling as I knew that I was holding his hand while I was asleep.
"Goodmorning gorgeous" he said. I instantly stood up and hug him. He hugged me back and I felt tears drop to his shoulder.
"Oh my god... I can't believe it!" I whispered. He pulled me away and he kissed my forehead. As he looked at my eyes, I kissed him passionately... I can tell he's shock because usually, he's the one who starts the kiss. I pulled away and sat down at the chair.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"For waking up" I said with a smile.
"So you mean everytime I wake up you kiss me passionately?" He asked and I giggled and shook my head no.
"No... Don't be like that" I said stuttering a bit.

He struggled to get up but I told him to stay in bed and I'm going to get denise. He nodded in agreement and I went out to find denise.

"Denise!" I called.
She turned around and face me with a smile. "Oh hey annica! What's wrong?" She asked

"Carl's awake" I said and she immidiately walks over to me.

"Go tell Rick and Michonne, I'll handle him" she said and walked in the room.

I stepped out and immidiately saw them talking.

"Michonne! Rick!"

"Hey Annica!" Michonne greeted.

"What is it?" Rick asked.

"Carl's awake" I said. They looked at each other and Rick ran up to me and hug me.

He pulled away and looked at me with his hands at my shoulder.
"Thank you" he said and walked inside.

"What was that?" I asked michonne.

"He was just worried about Carl" Michonne said.

"Ohhh... Well, what were you two talking about?" I asked.

"We were talking about the walls and... About Jessie's death" She explained.

I nodded and say "I feel sorry for him"

"Yeah me too... But its not the first time he lost someone like her..." Michonne said looking down.

"What? Well, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Back then, Rick lost Lori... Lori's his wife... And I just wanna say that Carl... Well, he completely lost himself when she died and rick was never the same til he met Jessie and til Carl met... Enid" she said and I nodded and bit my lip.

"I understand... Michonne?" I said and she looked at me

"Yeah?" She asked

"Do you think... Well, Carl just made me a second option because Enid wasn't around?" I asked.

"To be honest... No, Carl well... He was still kind of feeling his mother's death but he truly changed when he met you... He's never been this happy before even when he met Enid... So, thank you Annica.. For changing him" She said and I nod.

She walked away and I sighed and helped the others with the walker's dead-dead body.

I dragged one outside and stack them in a hole full of them while everyone else is doing the same.

I went back inside and drag another one and place it with the other ones. I continued doing the same thing and as soon as everyone was done with it, they poured gas all over it and burned it down.

Enid walked over to me and drag me behind the wall.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Are you and Carl a thing?" She asked.

My eyes widened in shock and I looked down biting my lip.

"Uhhh... Ummmm... I-uhhh..." I stuttered.

"Dammit Y/N just tell me!" She whisper-yelled.

"Yeah we are! There you happy?" I whisper yelled.

She slapped me hard on the face and I keot my face facing the other side.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked.

"For stealing him from me" she said and walked away. I chased after her and grab her by her arm.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled and I let go of her.

"What is it to you anyway? And what do you mean I stole him from you? Did you and Carl even had a relationship or for the fact that did he even love you? For real?" I snapped and she looked down.

"Yeah... He loved me... But we never really had a relationship" she said.

"See? Now tell me this Enid... Who do you think Carl loves more? You or me?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded.

"You..." She mumbled.

"I'm glad that you know that... So right now, I want you to stay of my man... Or else, you're gonna get it" I snapped and walked away.