What's this?

Carl's POV:
Dad handed me a condom but I pushed it away.
"No dad... Its not like that. Besides, we're only 14 and we're not even married." I said.

"Okay... But if you are gonna do it... Keep it just in case" he said and slipped it in my pocket.

"Whatever... I'm not even gonna use it" I said and he pat my back and walked away.

I shook it all off and I went to where Annica headed and I saw her playing with Judith. Zoey stood up and walked over to me.

"Hey Carl, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked and I nodded.

She grabbed something from her pocket and give it to me. Its a wedding ring...
"What's this?" I asked.

"Trevor gave that to me before he ran to Annica and save her. He told me to give that to the guy who will love her forever" She said

"That's you Carl" she added. I took the ring and thanked her for it.

"Just don't break her heart or else I'll break you're face... You'll be blind for good" she said and walked away.

I walked over to Annica who was feeding judith and I sat next to her.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Nothing... She just... Told me she wanted to go somewhere" I said

"Ohhh... Okay" she said

"Annica..."

"Yeah?" She asked.

"What if... I proposed to you? What will be your reaction?" I asked.

"Shocked? Happy?... Amazed" she said.

"Why?" I asked

"Because you could easily pick Enid over me... Why me Carl?" She asked.

"Because you're the one I love" I said

She smiled and kissed me on my lips. But we were suddenly interrupted by judith pulling her hair.

"Hey! Judith..." She giggled and started tickling judith.

"She has your eyes" She said looking at my baby sister.

"Yeah... But she looked a lot like mom" I said and she nodded.

"Its okay Carl... I already know... Michonne told me and I'm really really sorry about what happened..." She said and I hug her.

"Its okay... Its not your fault" I said and kissed her temple. She nodded and pulled away.

"Well, I gotta go and take Judith a bath. She stinks" She said.

"Yeah you do that" I said and we both stood up as she picked up the bag.

"You wanna come with?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, I seriously have nothing else to do today" I said and I grabbed Judith from her and we walked over to our house.

--------TIME SKIP--------
She finished bathing Judith and Judith's now asleep while we are reading comic books.

She place her head on my shoulder while I placed mine on her head.

"What was your life before all this?" I asked her

"I'm just a simple girl who will kick some asses if anyone pushes me too far." She said. "How about you?"

"I'm a whimpy, dorky kid who has a ridiculous haircut and I always get bullied" I said.

"Well... You're not whimpy anymore... You don't have a ridiculous haircut anymore, but you still are dorky and someone will still bully you" She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Me" She said and I laughed.

"That hurt... You owe me a kiss again" I said and she leaned over to me and kissed me.

I once again, deepened the kiss and tried asking for entrance but she kept teasing me. She wouldn't open...

Ughh! She's good... I thought.

I licked it again and finally, she opened. I began exploring her mouth as she fought it with me. She pulled away and took a deep breath.

"You're a good kisser" I whispered.

She giggled and looked at me "Yeah... I don't know where I get it though... And you are a good one too" she said leaning back.

She said and put some strands of hair behind her ear.

I leaned in close to her and kissed her. This time, she let me explore her mouth.

She slowly laid down as I get on top of her. She ran her fingers on my curly locks as I rubbed her cheeks with my fingers.

I pulled away and kissed her chin then her neck. Then I get back on her lips.

I slowly raised her shirt but she shot up and put it down.

"Sorry..." I said.

"No, no... Its okay, lets just not go too far" she said and pecked my lips one last time. She got up and stretched her arms and I did the same and hug her from the back.

"Thanks for letting me know" I whispered. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah... And thanks for not taking it too far." She said and I let go of her.

Suddenly, Carol came and told us that she could take care of Judith.

We both agreed and we went out.

"Come with me" I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked

"Best place ever" I replied and we went out the walls and into the forest.

"Are you sure its okay to come out here?" She asked.

"Yeah... We just have to make sure nobody saw us" I said and pulled her more as we got to me and Enid's spot when we were still... You know... Dating? But me and her never really had a relationship.

"What's this?" She asked.

"This is me and Enid's favourite spot to hang... And now, I'm sharing it with you." I said and she sat down next to me.

"Comic?" I said as I handed her a comic. She took it and just look at it.

"Did you date enid back then?" She asked.

"No... We never really had an actual relationship... So yeah..." I said as I flip a page.

"How come?" She asked.

"Because I hoped and waited for that girl in the forest to come back to me... She was the reason why I tried not to fall inlove with Enid" I said and she smiled and kiss me at my lips. She pulled away and look at me.

"I love you carl..."

"I love you too... Y/N" I said and kiss her forehead