Chapter 22: The End

3rd Person's POV

The red ground shoke from the force of the take over. Some spikes fell apart and dust has risen. In the middle of the dust cloud stod a female. She reached out and summoned her scythe. The black snaith of the scythe reflected the light, the blade shined in multiple colors. The female swinged it, making it look like she cutted the dust apart. With swift movement she aimed the blade of the legendary scythe at now obsessed Guren. The stone ground under her shoe broke as she charged at the soldier.

She wasn't the girl her team and others knew. Her moving was perfect. No mistakes whatsoever.

Guren's eyes shined in mad happiness as he got ready for the upcoming fun. As the girl came 4 meters away from him he went for a slice but the girl pulled her scythe behind her and tok it in her right arm and pulled the arm over her left shoulder, bringing a powerful attack. A thumb could be heard as she jumped over him and got ready again.

Gasps were heard as the Colonel fell to his knees, grasping whatever there was left of his cut off arm. Ignoring his screams she kicked him into the spike making him crack it. She delivered another angry kick in his chest and an angry punch in his neck. After reapiditly kicking him she stopped and looked down in her opened hand. A single tear ran down her cheek and landed on her palm.

She forced herself to look up at the dragon type monster that has came from the Angel moments ago. It looked like a mix of a dragon and the four horesmen of John.

I saw some object fly towards what I assume it's chest. As they colided a giant bulge came to be. It exploded down on us and summoned more monsters. Everyone was afraid but me. I don't care about anything anymore. I just stod there looking up at the Alpha monster while every soulder no matter human or vampire got killed. I felt the ground move on my right and as it came closer I, without looking cutted the nasty mouth in half and then glancing at it before making it explode.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay!?" Mika yelled at me. I ignored him. In this world, you only have yourself. No one else matters. You can't rely on others, they just hurt you instead. "Get out." I tell him with cold voice that sent shivers down his spine. "N-No! I'll-!" I turned around at him and put a blade of the scythe to his neck before he could end the sentance. "Then I'll kill you right here, right now." he got the hint and backed off.

I could smell the despair and blood everywhere. "I'll take that thing down." I said to myself as I came closer. Suddenly a loud explosion went off in distance. What the hell!? The wind of it forced me on the floor and as I looked towards the sound of explosion, I saw a yellow flame rise high up in the sky. "What the hell!?" I got pulled away by Krul, coming out of nowhere.

She put me down besides Mika, "What's going on, Krul? What the hell's that?!" I catched the same feeling as the time when Yuu went insane. "Could it be?" Mika looked at me confused but I was already gone, running towards the centre of explosion.

I was getting faster and faster. The big demon on the sky started moving towards Yuu. Suddenly I saw it shot out some kind of dark attack. My legs were hurting but I kept running. By the time the attack hit the flames I saw the Moon Demon Company's leader there. My instict were to attacked him but I went for Yuu instead. But I stopped few metres. Fear stopped me. Yuu rised his head up and looked directly at me. His irises were glowing yellow and his scleras were black. He was surounded with dark aura, which made me shake in terror . Then it hit me. This man before me could easily kill me.

"Get behind me." he ordered and I quickly nodded, not daring to say no to him. I got behind him and I saw salt coming under his feet. What the? He motioned his sword at the upcoming monsters. When they touched it they immdediatly turned into more salt. I could only look in awe.

"A-Are you the k-king of Salt?" I stuttered like a little shy girl. He glanced at me, "Yes." The Demon Dragon got ready for another attack and mister King used his salt binding powers to create a spear.

His calm walking transfered into running. He summoned tall salt walls for the protection but the Demon's attack was too strong and it shattered them. I had to put my arms before my face and narrow my eyes so the salt didn't get in my eyes.

I ran up beside him as he was holding up his weapon. "Get away." He said and looked at me. "No. I'm gonna help you." "I do not need help." I looked down at his feet, he was strugling to hold onto that spot. I closed my eyes and felt a red circle appear under us in the circle there was a crimson red Rose drawn on it. With his power he over powered the attack and went for the Dragon Demon.

From the circle I created, came black Rose vines and pinned down the Demon. The pointy thorns sinked in the Demon and lowering it's strenght, it could barely move. The king ran up it and jumped high up and send a finishing blow and the Dragon Demon turned into salt that exploded, sending salt flying everywhere. I fell on my knees from exaution and breathe heavily.

My eyes snapped open as I heard a familiar sound of thunder and screaming. There was a loud exsplosion and a sound like somebody was rolling. I opened my (E/C) eyes and looked around. Guren still knocked out, my Team's safe. I gently smiled at them. The Leader of The Moon Demon Company was clearly pissed off at me and Yuu. I got up and streached out. I lazily walked up to Yuu and as I came and he save me he just fell and blackout as I lazily yawned.

"(Y/N) are you okay?!" Shinoa yelled at me. "Yeah don't worry about me! Take care of Yuu while I finish things up. kay?" I smilled happily when I saw my full team again. Shinoa nodded and smiled.

I jogged to Krul right in time when Crowley attacked her. He tried to jump her but failed as she cut off his arm. As she went for attack I pulled her back with my scythe's blade so she didn't got a chance to kill Crowley. She looked at me shocked, "(Y-Y/N)?!" I looked at her wih cold expression before Ferid quickly jumped in and drenkt her blood. I pulled my scythe back and looked at him drinking her out. Finally she died, he let her small lifeless body fall onto the ground.

"Well damn (N/N)! You were really useful!" Crowley happily pattend my head. I grinned, proud as Ferid lifted her up in the air and annoucet that I will take the charge. "Our main mission now is to attack the remaining humans!"

Everyone agreed and start running towards the big shield. I hope this gives them enough time to escape. Don't worry Yuu. I smiled. Shinoa will explain everything to you! I flashed a smile full of happyiness at them. Wind blew through my hair as I summoned my weapon and got ready to fight.