Chapter 15

I don't own the characters!

My AMV up there :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

"Let's go, then."

We slowly made our way down the old subway stairs. "Based on her information, there are seven vampires more than us." Shiona reported, "So we're going to raid them now when they're likely to be sleeping." I doupt they are. Who'd be that stupid? I poker faced at my thoughts. "Don't break formation, protect each other and don't get separated."

Looking at the kids I had a sudden flash back of me and (L/S/N). We were both smiling while walking towards the bridge. "Let's go. We're going straight for floor B3 where the vampires are supposed to be." We walked through the halls filled with livestocks. They all looked up at us as we passed by.

My nose twiched as we came in the room with holle in the ceiling. "There!" I whispered as I saw a vampire with white coat. He turned to look at us

"Prepare to attack!"

Before I knew it Yu already killed it. Awwwwhh I wanted to kill him!

"You idiot!" Mitsuba yelled at Yu as she was abaut to slap him. He grabed her hand and pulled her back just as another vampire attacked. Mine! Yu blocked the attack and I slash the vampire in half.

Foot steps. Behind me. Attack from left up to the right down. I turned around to see the vampire do as I predicted. Suddenly I saw a green slash and the vampire was dead. "Yuuuuuuu. That one was mine!" I whined. He just ruffled my hair. "Wow, Yu!" yelled Yoichi. "Not as strong as me, thought." braged Shiho. I quickly came betwean them, "Stop for five minutes you guys!" I shouted angrily.

"Here they come" the blonde smirked. We summomed our weapons. The vampire with silver one with hair whiped behind looked at me and grinned. My eyes wided, "Beh-!" I was cut off by glass breaking. One of them grabed Mitsuba's throat. "Eight of them?" Yoichi asked, "She sat us up." I gritted my teeth. "Humans are ugly. They'll easily betray their own kind if their family or friends are taken hostage." I turned around to see a vampire with grey wavy hair grabing ____ by her neck. "Stop! I'm done for! Retreat!" The blonde strugled, "Don't be ridiculous!" I yelled. Yu grabed his katana firmly, "There's no way, I'm not letting a comrade behind!" he yelled. "I'm gonna save you right now!" he ran towards them. I cut the two vampires that were abaut to stop Yu from saving her, in half.

The sounds of weapon's blades hitting together and sparks were heard in the old building. "Damn livestock." Vampire groaned as he saw Yu running towards him.

He successfuly saved Mitsuba. I smiled proudly at him. I closed my eyes. I could feel someone hug me. It was Yu. Yu what? "They're scums that betray their own kind if their family is taken hostage?" He repeated what the vampire said earlier. "You know us very well. That's right. Humans will do anything for their family, friends and people we endlesly Love," He hugged me tighter, "We'll lie shamelessly. We'll become a demon or a devil." he said coldly. "If that's ugly, then fear our ugliness and die, vampires!" Yu... I smiled with teary eyes. I saw the mark on his right cheek start to form again. I could feel mine too. It went from my left and right cheek and conected at the end of my nose. I grinned as Yu let go of me so I could use my scythe. "Let's do it. We'll exterminate the vampires!" our blond leader comands. Finaly some fun~

"I see... I'm relieved." I heard a familiar little girl's voice beam. She turned her head when she heard Yu and me walking towards them. My eyes wided as she ran to us, crying. "Um, I-I'm so sorry! I-I!" she tried to form words but failed. I gently smiled at her and ruffled her shiny brown hair. "You were trying to protect your friends. That's all." Yu smiled at her, patting her back. He's good with kids? I blushed at my thoughts and scrached the back of my head in emberassment.

We said our goodbyes and watched as she ran to her family. I saw Yu smiling at me but then he looked at something behind me and frowned. "Was it true what Shiona said?" she looked down at her feet. Ah... No... Anything but that.... I sighned and looked down. "You left your family behind at the vampire's city..." left? They all died... Don't you dare say we left them. I glared at Mitsuda. I cleanched my fist in anger. How dares she?! Yu grabbed my arm, calming me down. "You... I probably don't have the right to say something like this, but I don't think you did anything wrong." she looked at him full of determaint. He turned around, "Maybe. But I left my family behind to save my own skin." my eyes soften, "Yu..." but he ignored me, "Nothing changes that. That's why I'm never going to... Tsk. Forget it." I sadly looked at him. He saw his own family die... I lost one person but he... He lost many... I looked behind to see the blonde blushing. She quickly turned around and left angrily. "I hate you!" she shouted. "That again?" I could only smile happily. I looked up and saw a woman with long black hair and stotic exspresion on her pale face. She was looking at us.