Chapter 19: Nagoya

(Y/N)'s POV

Nagoya 

Nagoya

Nagoya

Blah Blah Blah

I looked at everyone on the car and heard Yuu say something, "I hope Mika will be there..." I nudged his arm so he looked at me, "He'll be there!" I smiled as he looked at me confused,"Trust me." he nodded slowly still confused.

After some time we of course ran in Four Horsemen Of John. We tok them out pretty quickly but of course Yuu being a reckless idiot he is he went for the ones in front of us. He sliced them up and jumped up, thinking he'll land on the moving vehlice but Shiho turned right, and avoided Yuu. I let out giggles and waved at him.

We FINALY came. But late... and he saw us sneaking in... sh*t... just be quet Shinoa...

"This is my fault." Yuu?! "We were late because I took it on myself to fight Four Horsemen of Johns."  I looked at Yuu but he had a serious, confident look on his face. "Then are you going to leave?" "No, sir! Please let me go! I'd like to take part in killing the vampires!" After that Guren told us to line up, and I already know what he means by punishment...

I was listening to the tall comander scolding Shiona while eyeing the katana that was way too close to Yuu."Alright then," He snapped me from my glaring trance when he looked back at me with his purple eyes. "(Y/N) and I will attack you. In 10 seconds." before he could count down to seven everyone was already gone and only Yuu and I were there. I think that was my biggest sweat drop moment there.

"Do I haveeee too?" I whined to Guren, "I mean they're my teammates!" I looked down and spotted where most of them hid. "Shut up and do it" I groaned and jumped down on the floor. I summoned  my sweet ass scythe and spined one time in circle quick so the blast of wind made them break their formation. Shiho and Yuu focused on Guren as I attacked Shinoa and Mitsuba. 

I pushed myself up and smashed my blade against Mitsuba, Shinoa went behind me so I used explosive and fire element which made Shinoa blow into a wall and Mitsuba hard down on the floor. "(Y/N)!" I heard Guren yell "Mhm!" I moved aside and a red blast made a huge explosion.

Hahah! Amazing! I got outside but I didn't attack I just watched happily, impressed by Yuu's moves. Come on use your brains too! You can do it! Then I saw the explosion spell. Nevermind.

I yawned and got closer, first thing I saw was Guren ruffling Yuu's hair. Oh my God! Oh my God!!! This is so cute and adorable!!!!!?!???!?!??!?! I sneaked to the and smiled playfuly, "You two seem all brothery nowww!" In reuturn for being soo nice I got called a brat.. jee thanks guys

OKAY OKAY OKAY! Author's Noteh!

I'm gonna TRY to update more often! The problem is that I write when I feel like it. So like it happened that I didn't update for 2 months. I'm extremly sorry for that but I'm back for now. And I wanted to know if I should:

1. Upload more chapters and shorter

2. Upload less often and longer chapters

Thank you guys for reading this fan fic I apreciate all the votes :)