Chapter 13: Outside The Walls [part 1]

"We've found out that Vampires from the Kensai region are planning on taking back Shinjuku." said Colonel. My eyes wided and a happy grin appeared on my face. Krul... "I see so we'll fight in the front lines?" I asked with now cold exspresion. I'll see you again Krul! I smirked in wictory.

Time Skip

I was woken up by Yu's movements, "Hey wake up." he said softly, shaking me a bit, "Fivvveee more minutes." I groaned by the lack of his warmth next to me. He wants to be near me everytime to 'protect me'. I groaned and slowly got up. I went into the bathroom with him and brushed my teeth and wash my face. I put on my uniform. Black and green skirt, black socks that stopped little above knees and knee high black and green shoes (up in the photo) I looked at myself in the mirror. I put my hair in (h/s) and grinned. I didn't hear Yu until he hugged me from behind. "You look great." he smiled, "Th-Thanks." I tried to hide my blush but failed. "C'mon we gotta go." I smiled at him and opened the doors.

We met Shiona at the train station, "Wow (Y/N)-san! You look incredible in the uniform! Hot too!" Shiona smiled, sending me a wink, "Thanks. You look good too." I mutterd.

We sat on the train in akward silence. "So what do you want?" Yu asked Shiona coldly. "I'm here to give you your orders." Shiona replied. Krul... I highly doupt I'll see you today. Still I miss you... Suddenly the lights went off. "huh?" Shiona looked up. I looked down again thinking abaut the job.

We slowly made our way out of tunnel, I smiled as I saw the old, run down buildings. I think the wiew is breath taking. The way buildings have fallen and how peaceful it looked. The light grass moved in the peacful wind. I Love it, some people think it's weird that I Love this sceanario more than the other one that was before the virus. The wiew dissapear as we once again entered the tunnel. I let out a sighn and stod up.

"We're the Moon Demon Company of the Vampire Extermination Unit. We're going out." Shiona told the guards. "The Moon Demon Company? Those elite squads?" a man said. He had brown hair with black and green hat also green-brown eyes. "But they're just kids." The other one whispered to the man next to him, I only glared at him. "Oh Shiona, they're talking abaut you." I grinned playfuly as we contuniuod to walking."No, no. I'm still developing. Afterall, my sister was beautiful with big sacks" she said proudly. I really can't imagine her with big boobs. "Oh you have a sister?" Yu asked and I shok my head as I knew what happened, "She's already dead." Shiona said, "I'm sorry." he looked at her sad. "Oh now you're showing a reserved attitude to me too." she smirked looking at him. "What?" he asked surprised. "I know abaut you and (Y/N). I went to her room today and she wasn't there." she said winking at Yu. "W-We didn't do anything like that!" I said emberessed. We heard a laud buzzing sound and we looked at the big door as they opened, shining bright light in our eyes.

"Lieutenant Colonel Guren! I don't understand!" I narrowed my eyes as tingling went up my spine when I heard the most annoying voice in the world. "Why am I in a team full of newbies?!" the blondie yelled, Guren looked at her with bored and annoyed expresion. "You're too late stupid Yu." The pink haired male crossed his arms on his chest. "Who are you calling 'Stupid Yu"? Anyway what's going on?"Yu looked at the the girl with two pigtails, each on one side of her head. I looked at Yoichi and grinned, "You doing ok?" I asked, he happily nodded. "I could at least understand if I became the squad leader to train these newbies. But Shiona Hiragi with her stupid smile is the squad leader?!" I sighned. Poor Guren... He has to listen to that thing. He looked at us from the corner of his eyes, "Oh, you guys are all here." He said realifed, "Ah! Not only Shiona Hiragi but (Y/N) (L/N) is also here." She'll seriously give me a headacke. "Yup, I'm here, Mitsu!" Shiona smiled and lightly waved at her. "And of course I'm here too sweeeetieee." I said in my fake joyfull voice. "Damn!" she hissed and quickly made her way up the stairs. "Don't fight with her. Mitsuba's gonna be in your squad-Of course! We'll be fine!" Shiona cut him off. I playfully grined at Mitsuba. Damn I hate her so much! "We're mature, so her whining doesn't mean anything!" I said while smirking big time as I saw her clenching her fists. She summond her weapon "I'm gonna beat you up!" she yelled at us pissed off. Shiona laughed and spinned her key and transformed it to her scythe. I made my way towards Guren who was facepalming. Quickly he took out his katana and slashed two times, sending both weapons away from their owners. He tok both of them by their neck and lifted them a bit. "If you're gonna keep being a pain, I'll throw you in solitary confinement." he said looking at Shiona, "I'm sorry" muttored Mitsuba.

"Before I go, let me make it clear. This is your new comrade, Mitsuba Sangu." said Guren as he put his hand on her yellow hair. She had wavy blond bangs covering her forehead,two pigtails and bored and still kinda piss off purple eyes. "The Moon Demon Company usually moves in five man team but today (L/N) is joining us." He looked at us all, "From the moment you go past those walls, you will not fight each other and you will not fly solo, no matter what. Got it?" he said in stearn voice. I slowly nodded but inside I was freaking out of happynes.

-----

Long chapter? I sure hope so! :D

Vote and comment :3

If you already voted then Thank you! *bows* I'm out!