Chapter 10: Confession?!

Reader's POV

"Oi! (Y/N) wait!" I froze when I heard his voice. Oh no no no no no no no. I can't let him see me like that! I start to walk faster until he pushed me into the wall. I let out a yelp as I didn't expect that. "You've been avoiding me for a whole day! Why?" I clench my fist and pushed him away. Hot tears made their way down my (s/c) cheeks. "Baka!" And with that I ran. Locking myself in the bathroom I slid down the wall. Wrapping my arms around my knees and cry. Stupid Shiona! Th-They spend so much time together! More tears forced their way out as I cried out.

Yu's POV

What was thar abaut? I followed her to her room and the sound of crying leed me to (Y/N)'s bathroom. I knocked softly. "It's me (Y/N) please open the door." I said as softly as I could. I really hate to see her like that. It's tearing me apart. I could hear her stand up, the doors slowly opend and (Y/N) slowly looked out, avoiding my gaze. Her (h/c) hair was messy, she had red puffy eyes. It felt like my heart was torn apart.

"What she's nog with you for a change?" She snapped at me, "what are you talking abaut?" I looked at her confused. "I saw the letter" she said almost unhearable. What? "What letter?" For a second she looked confused. Pushing me away she walked to her trash can and took a pink envelope, "This!" She sowed it in my chest.

"I can't believe I fell for you!"

Reader's POV

My eyes went wide as I said that. A huge tomato blush spread on my cheeks as I clasped my hands over my mouth. You baka!

I feel Yu pushing my hands away from my mouth

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He kissed me

Yu.Kissed.ME.

It wasn't a forced kiss, it was sweet and gentle. Slowly I kissed back. He pulled away and looked at my (e/c) irises. I could hear my heart beating really fast. "That was the letter I got from our classmate and not from our Shiona." He leaned in and kissed me again. This time he licked my lip, asking to let him in. I slightly partet my lips and his tongue slided in. My eyes wided but I soon closed them as he explored my cavern.

After a few minutes we pulled apart to breathe. I looked up at him and he picked me up and carry me princes style. He laid me on my bed and laid next to me. I quetly snuggled in his warm chest, "I Love you (Y/N)." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I Love you too Yu"