Chapter 14: What Have You Done With Isaac Coleman?

"Isaac. No you didn't. No way" my eyes widened at the sight of my beautiful beach house.

"Yes. I. Did" he grins at me as I would have never though he'd take me here.

"How did you now where it is?" I ask him walking to our front porch.

"Your brother" he simply replies and he follows me.

"I'm surprised he gave the address to you" I honestly say and the open our front door.

"Me too" as I just walked in, I received a text from Mel.

*Have u arrived yet??* I laugh at my phone screen and text her back.

*U know about this? Ur too cheeky X* I hide my phone in my back pocket and walk in my stunning and luxurious house.

Flashbacks were occurring, when Trevor and I were just young kids. We would sit on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate our mum used to make us and watch cartoons, stay indoors on winter nights. This was the only time my family and I would actually relax and be around each other.

When it was summer time which was when we usually came down, as the beach is right opposite our property Trevor and I would jump right. Not giving one care in the world. Even though dad would crack it at us, it was worth. It was perfect.

"You okay?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking I guess" I reply and walk to Trevor and I's bedroom where We used to sleep as kids. Two king-single beds, with our scratch and sniff stickers in one little spot at the back of our bed.

"I like it, it's cosy" Trevor randomly comments holding a bag of clothes and placing it on Trevor's bed.

"Yeah it is, so do you want to go down to the beach for a bit?" I ask him as his nose scrunched up.

"It's not really beach weather, it's cloudy and dark" he remarks and I roll my eyes.

"And? It's not like we can't just sit on the sand and watch the sunset. But his being specific?" I sarcastically announce and he giggles.

"If you say so" he says with a small smirk. We dump our belongings and head down to the beach. It was just the way I remembered it. The sand was flat and open, and the ocean was a crystal clear as ever.

I sat just two meters above the water, where Isaac came and joined me. He made a groan as if it was hard to sit down.

"This is where the photo was taken, the one in your bedroom I saw" I look at him astounded by his unforgettable memory.

"How do even remember that?! But yes it was taken here" I reply with a huge grin. I dig my feet in the sand, while rubbing and playing it with my fingers.

"Enough about me, tell me about yourself. Have you been in contact with your parents yet?" I ask and his face drifts away from me.

"No" he simply and arrogantly reply's.

"Okay then" I move over leaving a place between ourselves. Here we go, bipolar mood again.

"Ugh I'm sorry, I just hate touchy subjects that all, don't take it to heart. I'm fun guy...aren't I?" He winks and nudges my shoulder. I push him back.

"Pfft fun is an overstatement" I slightly giggle. "Can I ask you something?".

"Not really".

Off LimitsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara