Justin opened the gates by his car keys and the fans started to bang on the car like wild animals, I've never felt so trapped in my life. Justin's hand found my thigh and I calmed down, they couldn't get to us.

Justin eventually got the fans to move a little so we could drive off, and in the rear view mirror I could see fans running  after the car, it's clear they're die hard fans.

We arrived at Kendall's house twenty minutes after leaving Justin's, the whole journey we sang along to a pop station. It was mostly us screaming the lyrics, not singing but that isn't the point.

Justin parked up outside her house and next to all the expensive cars, I mean the bat mobile was next to us for god sake..

Who on earth owns the freaking bat mobile?

I hopped out with Justin and we walked in without a fuss, there were security outside but they didn't mind us.

I looked around and saw so many familiar models and famous faces, the weeknd and Rihanna was here for fucks sake.

This is too insane...

I held onto Justin's arm tight, feeling insecure and out of place. He kept me close and walked with me to find Kendall. She was with some people on the sofas in her living room.

"Alright Bieber?" Some passers said, patting him on the shoulder as a greeting and waving to me kindly.

I returned the kind gestures although I had no idea who they actually were. Justin briefly explained them to me as they left.

We made it to the White sofas, I saw some familiar faces among Kendall.

I'm guessing this was Justin's famous squad, God they all looked flawless. Especially him.

Kendall was sat with the old Disney star Dylan Sprouse and model Hailey Baldwin, those were the only people I recognised.

I didn't know who the other guy was. This is suddenly awkward.

Justin walked me over to them and smiled happily, he hadn't seen them in a while because he's been with me.

"Aye Bieber, you actually made it!" Dylan grinned, bro hugging Justin and doing a weird hand shake thing that must've taken years to perfect.

I looked over to Kendall and Hailey, kendall was waving me over to them. I smiled and sat down next to her.

I noticed how incredible the girls looked in their dresses, I was feeling hella insecure.

"You look amazing girl, where'd you get your dress" Kendall asked touching the fabric in awe. I was glad somebody liked it.

"Valentino" I smiled, remembering when Justin gifted it to me. I begged he took it back but he wouldn't take it. He said a princess deserves a nice dress.

"Justin! I'm so happy you could come!" Hailey squealed hugging him tight.

Kendall gives Justin a little hug then grins "hey stranger, you've been gone for so long" she made a sad face making Justin laugh