Mr. Fischbach's Slut

Your POV
I sat in my desk, chewing gum. I spun it around my fingers as Mr. Fischbitch, as I liked to call him, rambled on about stupid science shit.
"Remember how important this stuff will be on our test." He looked at the clock.
"We have a couple of minutes. Let's do a quick review for tomorrow. Aaron, what's the answer to number 1?"
"Argon." He responded.
"Correct. Um... (Y/n), what's the answer to number 2?" Mr. Fischbach wandered, then looked at me.
"Uhh.... Metal?"
"Ms. (L/n)! Be serious. We just went over this. Now, Amy, what was the real answer?"
"Neon" she said as she glared at me.
"I WAS CLOSE!" The class laughed at me. He shook his head. He put his head in his hands.
"(Y/n), Neon is a gas. I'm going to have to see you after class. This is not acceptable, and this is not 2nd grade. Shouting out and getting answers wrong when we just talked about them is not going to cut it." He said with a stern look. I slumped down in my seat.
BELL RINGS
"Don't leave." He said, sitting down in his chair.
"Good luck, boo." Jamie said. She was my main girl. Mr. Fischbach waited as the class left.
"Ms. (L/n), come to my desk." He said.
"Yes Mr. Fischbach?"
"What is wrong with you?! You used to be a good student last year! Your science teacher loved you last year, why isn't that happening this year?"
"Because her panties weren't in a twist like yours, sir."
"THAT'S ENOUGH! Do you have any remorse?"
"Not for you Mr. Fischbitch."
"(Y/n)! STOP FUCKING AROUND! THIS IS NOT A JOKE, THIS IS SERIOUS SCHOOL WORK! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"
"You are." I said, snobby.
"I'm not going to play any more. You are going to see me in detention for the next 3 days. "
"Why? All I did was talk back to my favorite teacher? You aren't going to punish me, are you, Sir?"
"Sweet talk won't cut it. Get to your 9th period. I will see you later. He handed me my detention note.
'The fuck is the matter with him?'
"HEY BOO!" Jamie yelled across the hall.
"How'd it go?" I showed her the note.
"He's an ass, don't bother going." She said. I sighed.
"No, I will. I'll just piss him off as usual."
"Heh. Anyway, I'll see in you 10th!"
"Bye!" I ran to class.

END OF THE DAY

I sighed as I headed towards his room. Mr. Fischbach looked up as he heard the door close.
"Hey, what class do I go to for detention?"
"Sit your ass down." He glared at me.
"Pushy..." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Mark POV
'I don't know what is wrong with her, but she needs to have some sense smacked into her. I have to put in force, maybe even contact, but she will pay'

Your POV
"What am I supposed to do?" I said, looking around the room.
"Uh, help me grade papers? I don't know, just be productive and not annoying, thank you very much." He handed me a stack of papers. I bit my lip.
"Don't you think this is a bit, I don't know, MUCH?!?"
"And so was your sass this afternoon. Zip your lip and grade." He said with an attitude. He pulled up a chair next to his desk and motioned me to sit in it. He handed me a red pen and the answer key.
"Just mark anything wrong that isn't the same or close to what is on the answer key. It's not that difficult, and neither is paying attention." He said. I glared at him, and started grading.

As I got through about 20 papers, I whimpered.
"Am I done yet?"
"No, keep grading until you deserve to stop." He said.
"Fin... You know what, that's enough! I know I'm the asshole here, but you are being unrealistic. Making me do your fucking job, hurting a student, taking away my fucking work time? Talk about fucking abuse?!"
"Shut it. You have no idea how much work a day I do. " he growled.
"Mr. Fischbach! How dare you growl at me! What kind of animal are you?"
"Your teacher. I don't get paid nearly enough to deal with people like you and your bullshit."
"I-I uhh... DAMN IT!" I froze up.
"You know I'm right. Now please sit down. You don't need more detention."
"And why is that?"
"Because I already have a punishment for you." I bit my lip.
"What kind?"
"A kind that will affect you so much you won't even think about being rude during any class. Ever."
"I highly doubt it, sir."
"Stop guessing. Finish grading your papers, and I'll let you go."
"Fine." I scoffed at his muscular arm as he wrote down notes.

A few minutes passed, and Mark got up. He left my sight, but I didn't look up. I kept grading so I would get the fuck out of here as soon as possible.

I added my last mark on a paper and got up.
"I'm done!" I looked over my last paper, but to only be startled by a deep voice whispering in my ear.
"Are you really?"
"Y-yes, sir. May I go now?"
"I don't think so. You stay right here."
"B-but Mr. Fisc...."
"Hush. Don't make any noises or this will get worse."
"Huh?" I had no time to react before I felt a pair of lips, sucking on the soft spot on my neck. I moaned.
"Mr. Fischbach, wh-what are you...."
"Call me Mark. Now, don't worry. I told you not to make any noises, got it?"
"Y-yes sir..." He continued sucking on my neck.
"Wh-why a-"
"I told you not to talk!" He said loudly into my ear. He moved his veiny hand down my torso, and rubbed right above my lady parts.
"You will not say a word to any living soul, right?"
"Yes, sir." I said, somewhat afraid. He moved a hand down my leggings and started to play with the lacy rim of my panties, slowly dragging them down. I softly moaned as I felt his warm hand caress my thigh. Mark put his other hand under my chin and on my throat. He tipped my head and turned it towards him. He sucked on my bottom lip as I felt his hand start to go inside my panties.
"S-sir..." I whined. I heard him growl in his throat. Mark started to kiss me, now slipping his tongue in. He let go from the kiss, took his hand out from my leggings, then started to scoot down my pants. I got goosebumps as the cold air made contact with my skin.
"Sir,  I'm cold."
"You won't be, trust me." Mark said. He slowly removed my pants, then my shoes.
"W-what are you...?" He pushed me into his desk, and  unbuckled his belt. He tied my hands down with his belt and a bar on his desk. (You were now facing him with your back, meaning you couldn't see what he was doing.)
"What are you doing?!"
"Punishing you." I heard him slide his suit pants down, and did the same to his boxers. I stared at the windowless door and wished it had one. You wished someone could rescue you or tell you what or why he was doing whatever he was doing. Mark glided his fingers to lift my shirt slightly, and rubbed the small of my back. I shivered. He bent over to my ear.
"I'm not going to hurt you, trust me."
"I'm scared, sir."
"You better be." Me said with a grunt. Mark rubbed his fingers on my panties, then pulled them down. He bent my legs to fit on the desk. (imagine you are on your hands and knees but on top of a large desk.)
I felt something rub against my now unprotected nether region. Mark ran his member along my clit. He slowly dragged it down to my opening, and shoved himself inside me. I jerked forward as I tried to adjust to his size. I felt how thick he was, how long he was, how veiny, how strong, every detail imaginable. I moaned.
"Oh god, sir..." He rubbed my shoulder, then started leaning towards my ear.
"You feel so good." I moaned to his baritone voice in my ear.
"I can tell you like that." He said. I nodded.
"I knew you would like to be my little slut." I whined out.
"H-harder , M-m-m-a-AAAAARR-RRR-RKK!" He hit me as fast and hard as he could. I cried out, even managing to make my eyes water. Mark massaged one of my shoulders.
"I know it hurts, babe. You needed a punishment." I knew begging wouldn't end it, so I went along. I moved with him, making sure to push back as he pushed forward.
"Good girl, I see you obeying."
"Anything to pass, sir"
"Good girl." He said as he picked up the pace. I tried to not make any noises louder than my heavy breath so I could hear the grunts he made. He grabbed my side and started to pound into me more and more.
"I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE, SIR!!!"
"You better! I don't want to have to punish you again!"
"Please sir...." I said as best I could without screaming. Mark pet my hair, then moved his hand down to my cheek. He kissed it, then whispered in my ear.
"I'm... N-not... G-going to... Last m-much l-lo-onger...."
"That's okay. I said back."
"What should I do?"
"Cum inside me sir. I need my lesson."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, sir." I said. Mark grunted a few more times, then let out one, long final moan as he came inside. I heard a few heavy breaths come out of him, then I heard him put his pants back on . Mark came over to me, shirtless. I didn't hear it come off, but I'm glad I can see his muscles. He untied me, and put his belt back on. I rubbed my wrists as for they had red marks from where the belt was. Mark helped me off his desk. I grabbed my panties, only to be stopped.
"Did I tell you to put them back on?"
"No, what am I supposed to do?"
"Behave or I'm going to punish you even worse next time."
"Yes, sir."
"Now put your clothes back on, you slut."
"Yes, sir."
"Will you behave?"
"Yes, sir."
"Good girl. I'll be seeing you tomorrow."
"What will you do to me?"
"I'll throat fuck you so hard, you'll lose the attitude."
"Yes, sir. Have a great day."
"You too. Be a good girl for me."
"I will sir. Bye!" I said and waved. I put on my clothes, grabbed my stuff, and got out of there are soon as possible, but not without another kiss from him. I have no clue what happened, but I'm glad I did. Thank god for these birth control pills, or I'd be screwed.

I can't wait for tomorrow.
———
The end :3