Chapter 4.

The smell of bacon assaulting his senses, roused Niall faster than if you were poor a bucket of ice water on his face. The delicious smell making his mouth water as he opened his eyes, blinking away the blurriness, and look at his surroundings. The curly haired sex god, Harry, he reminded himself was gone from the bed along with the one who had the kind eyes with the Mohawk.

His blurry mind realized the mattress was more solid than before warmer too.  He looked down and saw a exotic tan colored chest, that smelled like white chocolate, cigarettes, and musky. Niall's face lifted slowly to the owner's face and recognized he was literally sleeping on Zayn. Awesome.

The scent of food hit his nostrils again and reminded him why he was awake in the first place. His stomach growled, letting him know he hadn't eaten in at least 12 hours and demanded to be filled. He gently raised his upper body from Zayn's chest and felt Louis' hand in his still, both of the sleeping boys' face relaxed and peaceful. And still if not more orgasmic. Seriously not fucking fair!

He slowly took his hand from Louis' and gauged his reaction, which was a small whine that had Niall wanting to hold him again but he had bigger bacon filled fish to fry. Then he yoga moved his way off Zayn, and was met with a pouty face that would put a four year old to shame. Niall was pretty pleased with himself for not waking them and took a moment to get a good look at them. 

Louis was cocooned in all the blankets, only his hand and a tuf of hair were to be seen. Zayn was still pouting in his sleep at not having a Niall on top of him, and it was pulling painfully on the youngers heartstrings.

Suddenly the urge to pee hit him, the blonde twisted his head around looking the for something that resembled a bathroom. Not finding it within the bedroom, Niall quickly waddled out into what was a living room. Looking around, he spotted a door to the left of him, and quickly ran as fast as he could to it. After relieving himself, Niall washed up , walked out of the bathroom and followed the intoxicating scent of food wafting towards him. 

Once he entered the small kitchen, Niall was met with the drool worthy sight of a shirtless Harry milling about preparing deliciousness. 

Hearing footsteps lead into the kitchen, Harry glanced up from cracking eggs into a bowl, and was greeted with the beautiful sight of a sleep wrinkled Niall standing in the doorway, not so subtly checking him out. "Hi! Are you hungry?"

Niall snapped out of his Harry induced trance and looked into his emerald eyes. Blushing he looked down at his clothed feet. "Um, yeah." he mumbled.

"Okay, here." Harry said as he pushed a chipped plate in front of him filled with delicious smelling food. Niall looked up at the curly haired lad smiling down at him. He grinned in return before digging in. He let out moan when it hit his taste buds. Niall hadn't had anything home-cooked since he left Aiden. Aiden always did the cooking and it was never this great. 

Niall looked up to compliment the chef and found Harry staring at him with dark eyes, he couldn't help he to stare right back. The look Harry was giving him made him feel somewhat afraid and helplessly turned on.

The sound of a door closing  brought them out of  their bubble. Both blushing like schoolgirls, they turned to see a smirking Liam. His tight tee sticking to his glorious body from sweat. Sweat dampening his hair, it probably would have looked gross but Niall had to adjust himself in his pants. Liam’s eyes followed Niall’s hand and when he caught those blue eyes again he full on grinned at him.