How You Break Up pt2 - E

A/N

IT'S FINALLY HERE! I hope you like it! :) Beth xx

You continued walking down the drive. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you could hear Ethan angrily punching and kicking the door harder and harder with rage. It was raining. You got to the end of the drive way and slid down against the wall, focussing on easing your heavy breathing. Grayson arrived and when he saw you, he ran over to comfort you.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He said, concerned.

"I've ended it with Ethan. I feel like I had no choice. Rumours are going around and I don't think I can deal with the spotlight and pressure to be something I'm not in front of your fans." You mumbled.

"Y/n don't be daft. We won't let anything happen to you. You don't have to be in the public eye, we can just keep you on low profile and hidden when we are out. Please don't do this to Ethan over something that can very easily be sorted. Even if our fans do find out, I know Ethan and I will tweet out people who send hate and we will make sure nothing bad happens. Don't do this to Eth, please. I know how happy you two are together." He said, rubbing your back but you both shot up when you heard a loud crash.

You ran inside the house where the noise came from and saw Ethan with a smashed plate on the floor. He was swearing.

"Eth buddy, chill out." Grayson said.

You ran up to Ethan and hugged him tight.

"I can't walk out on you Ethan. Yes I'm scared. I'm absolutely petrified that your fans will think I'm not good enough for you. I'm scared of what can happen in the public eye but I'm even more scared about not being with you. I can't walk out. I love you Ethan." You said, kissing his cheek and rubbing your hands up and down his arms.

"Baby never do that to me again. I'll protect you, always." Ethan said, holding your hands tightly and kissing you passionately and deeply on your lips.

"That's my time to go upstairs then, jeez guys. Oh, make me some food Ethan when you're done." Grayson laughed and ran upstairs.