Camping - E

A/N-
HIS HAND IN THE PICTURE IS SO BIG & HIS FINGERS OMG. I HAVE A THING FOR HIS HANDS LOL

Imagine camping with Ethan.

You'd both struggle to put the tent up together and it would fall on you both but eventually once it was up, you'd both smile like idiots because you were happy and proud.

You'd make a little camp fire and toast some marshmallows and sit by it together to keep warm.

There would be a huge lake nearby and late at night, Ethan would have a sudden urge to go swimming so you'd both run to the lake together and jump in. There would be a rope swing into the water and he would push you on it as you flew into the water landing with a splash.

When it came to sleeping, you both brought sleeping bags but instead, you used a blanket and cuddled up together for warmth (lmao and whatever else u wanna do BC I know we all want more, who tf wouldn't?!?😏)

You would lay on the grass and stare up into the night sky. It would be so peaceful and quiet, but you'd hear an owl and other animals in the distance.

He would sing all your favourite songs and his favourite songs really stupidly to make you laugh.

You got scared because you don't like the dark but he would grab your hand and tell you that you're safe with him.