14

You looked around, surveying your surroundings. You looked at the man closest to you. When you looked at him, you felt safe. As if he had helped you conquer a fear. A fear perhaps you didn't even know you had. You scooted closer to him, and he didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, he seemed rather happy that you did.

Then you looked at the little kid next to you, the one who asked you if you were ok earlier. When you looked at him, you felt protective, and caring. Was he your child? You and this other mans maybe? The other man you felt comfortable around? Or maybe he was just a kid you looked after? You grabbed his hand, and pulled him closer. He sat on your lap.

You looked around at the other members of the room, noticing how the all looked alike. All except 2. You look at the two different men first. You look at one with ocean blue eyes and bright green hair. He looked at you, and gave you a sweet smile. You felt energy coursing through you. Like you could run 3 mile and not even be out of breath. You flash him a small smile before letting your gaze wonder off.

Next, you went to his brother, or twin maybe. He smiled as well, but this smile was more sad than sweet. You felt energized again, but darker. Like you could run 3 miles, and immediately regret it afterwards. You looked away from him, not even bothering to smile back. The energy he gave was to degrading.

You turned to a man with blue hair, brown eyes and a warm smile. He had a hopeful smile, as if he expected you to remember something you didn't. You felt immediately Better, like everything would be ok. You lingered there a bit longer, not wanting the feeling to go away. It felt good after the last one. But eventually, you moved on.

Your glaze went over to a man in a red and white stripped suit. You caught him looking at you, and quickly adverted his gaze. What was wrong? He looked scared. Did he do something? Did you do something? We wasn't afraid of you, was he? You felt the power to convince anyone to do anything, and wanted to convince him that it was all right. But you didn't. You simply looked away to the last person.

He had a white G on a blue shirt. He looked at you, straight in the eyes, and said "Y/n." You felt... Information... All your memories flooding back in. You gasped. You smiled, your face lighting up with happiness. You laid down on Dark's lap, grabbing Glitch hugging him to your chest as you did so. You kept your right arm around Glitch, but wrapped your left around Dark's waist.

"Glitch." You say, squeezing him. "And Dark." You continue, hugging him as well. You take your left hand out from around Dark, and point at everyone as you say their name. "And Anti, and Jack, and Mark, and Wilford, and Google and... And me." You smile sitting up, and looking around at the now familiar faces. You stand up, and so does Dark and Glitch. Everyone looks at you happily, shocked and in awe.

Glitch proceeds to attach himself to your leg and everyone else comes up, hugging you. Everyone except Wilford. The commotion calms down, and you turn to look at Wilford. He was looking at you again, but quickly adverts his eyes to the floor. Glitch lets go of your leg as you walk up to Wilford, and he tenses up, bracing himself for the worst. But you do what he least expected, something he wasn't ready for.

You wrapped your arms around him, giving him a hug. He tensed up, before relaxing and hugging you back. You smiled, over his shoulder, but no one saw. You were facing away from everyone, so you were basically just smiling to a door, an empty hallway and yourself. But that doesn't matter. You were smiling. And life was good.

You let go and back up, so there is space between you and him. He looks at the floor again. You wait for him to look at you, even though his gaze just flickers up to your eyes just for a second. Then you extend you arm out towards him, the inside of your wrist facing up.

"Wilford." You say, grabbing his attention. "Please." He gives a small nod, grabs your wrist, and mumbles something. You could of sworn that he said "I'm sorry." But you weren't quiet sure. "Thank you." He nods again. You look to see the W gone, and then watch the pink polish dissolve off your nails. You stick your right arm out behind you, in Dark's general direction, not taking your eyes off Wilford. You feel Dark grab your wrist, and mumble something. He backed away as you brought your hand back to you.

You had learned something. You learned that sometimes it is just that simple and you shouldn't brush it off so easily. You're glad that Wilford agreed to take the mark off with out any fight. It would of been much more difficult to have Glitch scrub at it for three hours. Yes, you knew about that. Probably something to do with the memory you got back from Google. And you also knew that Glitches tears revived you, because his ability can undo Wilford's. No one else knows, and will never know. But you do. And that's fine.

You figured that you would share your knowledge. You grab the dark blue strand of Wilford's hair. "You'd like this gone, wouldn't you?" He smiles, chuckles a little and gave another small nod. You let the strand slide through your fingers, and fall out of your grasp, back onto Wilford's head. He goes over to the mirror and looks at his reflection.

The strand was returned back to its normal color, but it had streaks of blue, green, purple, red, orange and pink running through it. "You know, sometime all you have to do is ask.." You say. Realization hits, and he whirls around to face you. He dashes over and throws a hug on you, squeezing tightly. You smile, and this time everyone could see. You were just glad that nothing happen. Well, nothing much anyway. Nothing, nothing at all.

----------------------------------

Yo! Very anti-climatic huh? Sorry... Would you be sad if I told you that the next chapter is the last? Because it is... I like this story very much a lot and I'm sad it's over to... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading it!

All in all, Buh-Bye!