13

The three of you got back to the room eventually, and without any incident. Wilford was still out, and you gingerly stepped over him as you came in the door. Dark, Mark, Jack and Anti came back, and you discussed what you where going to do. Unfortunately, Wilford woke up before you had time to decide much of anything. He groaned, sitting up, and dragged himself over to the wall. He leaned against it and sighed. Glitch, who had been roaming around freely, talking to everybody, scrambled to you. He hid behind your leg this time, wanting to stay on the ground. Needles to say, Wilford was very unpleased and dissatisfied with the 7:1 ratio he was faced with. (Well, 6 1/2:1 but whatever)

Soon he realized that he indeed had the upper hand. You needed him to take the mark off of you, and he could simply say no. You wouldn't hurt him, for that would just delay the process further and killing him would just totally defeat the point. "Look" he said, sighing as if what he was saying was obvious. "The four of you just leave, take Google and the little one with you. Leave Y/n with me, it's fine." Dark let out an aggravated sigh, and was about shoot a sarcastic remark, when Glitch cut him off.

"Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you?" Glitch almost sneered, peering out from his hiding spot. He advanced on Wilford as he continued to talk. "You're just so desperate to get rid of me. What's wrong? Are you scared?" Glitch pressed, stopping in front of Wilford. His dark side was back, any trace of childish fear was gone. "You are scared. And I know it. And you hate it. You're not scared of me, your scared of what I can do. You don't like that my ability is better than yours."

"So you hate me. And you take that fear, and squish it, balling it up in the back of your mind. But every time you see me, It pokes you. And you hate it. You tell me, that I'm worthless, in hopes that I might forget, the ability I have. It dangles, over your head, just out of reach, and it bothers you. That you don't have full control. That you aren't the strongest here."

"They don't know about this," Glitch says, motioning to the rest of you, watching in curiosity. "They only know what I just said. But I know. And you know." Glitch grabs a strand of Wilford's hair, placing between two of his fingers. "Oh, you'll hate me for this." Glitch remarks, almost as if in a happily evil way. He lets the strand slide through his fingers, and fall out of his grasp, back onto Wilford's head.

Wilford stands up and rushes over to the mirror. The strand of hair is now a deep blue, the same shade as Glitch's. And when ever Glitch's hair flashes red, so did Wilford's. Wilford whipped around, staring at Glitch menacingly. "You're going to regret that." Glitch's eyes widen in pure horror, what ever had possessed him before, totally gone. He rushes over to you, and you pick him up, clutching him tight.

Wilford pulls out his tiny golden gun and points it at Glitch. He fired. You see, Wilford is a sharp shooter. He NEVER misses. Ever. And he didn't. The bullet went right where it was aimed. But Glitch wasn't there when the bullet met it's mark. You were. Your caring, motherly instincts took over, and as soon as Glitch was safe in your arms, you turned, facing him away from harm. So when the bullet went where it was aimed, it hit you, in the head. You fell to the floor, trying to set Glitch down carefully, on your way.

Silence...

Sometimes, quiet is violent...

"Are you ok?" Glitch asked, shaking you, almost certain he wouldn't get a response. And he didn't.

Dark rushed over, to filled with grief, to be angry. He knelt on the floor and and picked you up, holding you tight in his arms.

Clatter...

Everyone looked up from you, to Wilford. He was frozen, paused mid stance, horrified, gun fallen to the ground.

They looked away, back to you.

Tears... Sobs... Crying...

Dark and Glitch cried, tears falling all over your unmoving body. Everyone else teared up to. Wilford slowly lowered his arms to his sides, but no one noticed. And no one cared. Glitch cried, and one of those tear drops, hit just right. It fell on the bullet, and the bullet dissolved like butter, in a hot pan. But no one noticed, the tears in their eyes blurring their vision to much to see.

Sniffle. Sniffle.

Sob.

Sniffle. Sniffle.

Silence.

Everyone stopped. They cleared their eyes, and watched. Silent.

Sniffle. Sniffle.

You stirred, sitting up groggily. Everyone stared at you in surprise, shock and awe. Dark and Glitch backed up, giving you your space. "Are you ok?" You look down to see a kid, about the age of 5, with blue hair, and a black shirt. You look around at everyone else, then look back at the kid. "I don't know. I. Don't. Know." You looked around confused. You searched your memory to see what was going on, but couldn't find anything. In fact, you found nothing. Nothing, nothing at all.

----------------------------------

Sup! Haven't written for about week. Long time no see. New chapter though. You like it? Cliffhangers and stuff. Don't hate me. I'll write the next one soon. I won't leave you hanging to long, but just long enough. Anyway, hope you like it!

All in all, Buh-Bye!