3

You wake up on the couch, stretch and yawn, your so tired... Wait! The couch!? You sit up and look around. Your headphones and cell phone are sitting on the coffee table in front of you. Where are you? The last thing you remember is... Oh. The memories come flooding back. Where are you? You look around. Wait... Why do recognize this place? Where have you seen it before? This is Mark's house. Like the Markiplier Mark's house. Well, I guess that makes sense, right? You get jerked out of your thoughts by a scraping sound. You turn towards the sound and see Dark in the kitchen eating ice cream, YOUR ice cream. "Hey!" You yell at him, grabbing your headphones and phone, running over to him. "That's mine!" You practically drop your phone and headphones on the kitchen table, wildly grabbing the ice cream and spoon out of his hands.

You look to see how much is left. Barely enough to cover the bottom of the container. "I was going to eat that, I had barely put a dent in it, and now it's almost gone." You complain "You owe me." You say, pointing an accusing finger at him. "Sorry." He says, almost sarcastically, but their was a hint of pure regret and sincerity. You throw a glare in his general direction and begin to finish it off, when you hear keys jingle. You stiffen. "$%@&!" Dark exclaims. "I forgot about that." He disappears and the door opens. You decide to play it cool and act like you belong here, so you continue calmly eating your ice cream.

"The guest room is over there." You hear a voice say. A voice you recognize. Mark's voice. "Once you get settled in we can recor-" he stops mid sentence as they both notice you sitting there. "Mark." An Irish voice says. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." "I uh-" You cut Mark off. "Don't worry, Jack. I'm not his girlfriend. He's all yours." Jack blushes, extremely embarrassed, and excuses himself to the guest room. Mark walk over to the kitchen, and sits down next to you at the table. "Sorry to be blunt, but who are you?" "Well, uh, you see..." "I can explain." Dark states, magically appearing again. "Dark..." Mark grumbles. "Look, it's fine. I'll just go home. All I need is a ride." "Well, um about that..." Dark says. "You can't..." He mumbles, tapping the inside of his right wrist. "You didn't..." Mark says, almost as a challenge.

"She was lonely, ok?" Dark defends himself. "@&$*#%$&!" Mark says. "Really!" "Look, she was living in a two story house, all by herself." Mark looks at to confirm, but a little curious. "It's my parents old house, and my older sister moved out a couple weeks ago when she got married. Sure, I was a little lonely, but I just need some time to get used to it. I'll be fine." You say. "You had a master bedroom, walk in closet and bathroom all to your self on the second story." Dark shoots back. "That's the only thing upstairs! Besides its easier when people come over. The two guest bedrooms downstairs are where me and sister stayed until recently and my parents slept upstairs. I moved to where my parents used to sleep because it's easier." Where my parents used to sleep... While they were still with us... Where they used to sleep... Used to...

"But, look, it's fine. I'll just go home." "I thought you would like it here." Dark says "he is your idol." "Shut up." You say through clenched teeth. You have been trying to cover your inner fan girl the whole time. Next thing you know you'll be stroking his hair while he's sleeping. "He wouldn't mind that, you know." You forgot he could read minds. "Shut up!" Mark gives you two a curious before talking. "You can't." He said sadly. He flipped over you right arm, and pointed to the inside of your right wrist. "That's why." You look, and at closer investigation you saw 'D' engraved into your skin. It looked like someone had drawn it with a knife. "Dark, he marked you, claimed you, your basically his 'property'." Mark explained. "Really?" You complain. "You kidnap me, eat all my ice cream, next thing you know we'll... Never mind." Dark smiles at you. "Shut up, you still owe me." "Um... So where is she going to sleep?" Mark asks Dark. "I forgot Jack was coming over, ok? Um... She can have the quest room and you and Jack can-" "@&$% off." Mark glares at his other side. "Um.. Ok... She can stay with-" "No!" Mark strictly states. "No. I don't know. We will figure it out later, just go away ok Dark? I don't want to deal with you right now."

"Fine, whatever. I'll go see what Anti's up to." "If will make you scarce, then fine." Mark growled. With one last glance at you, Dark disappeared. "I'm gonna go talk to Jack." Mark said, excusing himself. "I would go home if could..." You say as he leaves. "But you can't!" He snaps. You swallow nervously. He starts to walk away again, but turns around. "Sorry, I'll, uh, get you another tub of ice cream some time, ok?" "Yeah, ok." You giggle. He smiles and walks away. With nothing else to do, You continue what you were doing earlier and watch more YouTube. You were so engrossed in your videos, that you didn't notice Mark and Jack come up to you. "Your a fan, huh?" Jack says, seeing you watch a video he posted a couple of days ago. "Oh yeah." You say pausing the video and taking your headphones off.

There wasn't anymore excitement. Dark brought Anti back with him and you had a more than awkward afternoon together. The real problem was figuring out where everyone was going to sleep. It was only 4:00pm, but you guys figured no better time than the present. Mark had his room, and Dark his. Jack had the guest room, so it left you and Anti. "I can crash on the couch." Anti said, staking his claim. "So, then what about y/n?" "She can sleep outside." Anti joked. "No." Mark said "If anyone is sleeping outside, it's you Anti." "Aw, come on, You wouldn't do that to me would ya, Mark? Markimoo." Anti said mimicking Jack when he said Markimoo. Jack and Mark both blushed a little. "Try me." Mark growled at Anti.

"Nope, the couch is mine." Anti said. "Look." You said, getting irritated at this pointless arguing. "I'll just sleep in Darks room." Dark smiled, while Mark's eyes widened. "On the floor." You clarified. "I am his responsibility after all. Ok?" Everyone seemed content with that. The night came and went without trouble, as well as two more days. Anti came up to you. "You must really like that outfit. It's the only thing you have worn the past three days." He said teasing you. You rolled your eyes. Normally, you would just smile and play along, but since certain times of the months should be starting soon and with all that crap 'downstairs' happening, you weren't in the mood. "Considering the fact I was practically kidnapped a few days ago." You snap at him. "With only these clothes and a tub of ice cream and spoon. And the fact that Dark ate all of it, this is all I have." You say, motioning to your clothes. "Wait, he ate the spoon too?" He joked. That just pushed you to far. You punched him in the face, kicked him in the nutz and shoved him to the ground.

You glared at him and clenched you hands in fists beside you. Then, leaving I'm laying on the ground, you stormed out of the house into the woods nearby. Staying near the outskirts, you climbed a tree and sat in the summer breeze, hidden by the big leaves and blooming flowers. You sat there fuming, and taking deep breaths to calm yourself down. Once calm, you realized how thankful you were that no one else saw that. You liked it out here, away from the stress, nice and calm. A breeze brushed through and it was peaceful. Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing, nothing at all...

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey! I did it! And you didn't do so bad yourself. Anti will probably be scared of you for a while. Anyways, I managed to pull it off tonight (by staying up until 11) but like I said no guarantees for tomorrow. I hope you liked this update. I love reading what you guys say, and I think I got my first follower today!! I'm so happy!!! Heck, I'm happy some even took there time to read my silly story! I think that's it. I have nothing else to say. Nothing, nothing at all... XD
All in all, Buh-Bye!!