12

You got the passcode to your phone after Glitch woke up, and after hearing him apologize repeatedly. No matter ho many times you told him that it was fine, and that you didn't mind, he still felt really bad. But don't worry, being the little kid he is, he will forget about it soon enough. You made sure to avoid telling him the fact that you quickly shoved him under the bed when Wilford came and delivered you your lunch. Instead, you walked over to the table desk thing and started to eat.

Glitch hopped off the bed and wandered over to you, and climbed up onto your lap. You shifted him to your less-dominant side, so you could hold him with that arm and still be able to eat with your dominant hand. "Can I have some?" He asked, making you pause from eating. "Uhm... I guess..." you say, reluctantly. You look at Google, who nods. "Eating with harm neither me or him, it is simply another way of charging ourselves." "So, yes." You clarify for Glitch, looking down on him as he grabs the spoon and digs in. You use the fork and the two of you eat until there is about 1/3 of the plate left.

"I'm full now." You say, standing up, and putting Glitch in the seat where you just sat. "You can have the rest." You push Glitch closer to the edge of the table desk thing, resulting in him being closer to the plate. "Y/n..." Google protests quietly. You walk over to him. "What?" You ask, innocently. "I know you're still hungry, I can tell." He states, sternly. "It's fine. Really." Google looks at you, obviously not convinced. Glitch hops off the seat and walk over to you. You pick him up.

"Do you want some, Google?" he asks, holding out some food in his hand. You can't help but to giggle a little and give Google a look. "No, I'm fine, thank y-" But he is cut off by Glitch shoving the food in his open mouth. Google freezes. You laugh again, louder this time. "You might as well eat it." You inform him. "It's already in your mouth, no one else is gonna eat it." He chews, and swallows. "Was that good or what?" Glitch asks, eagerly.

"Ok, I'll admit. That was good." Google says, almost embarrassed. "Come get some more." Glitch exclaims, squirming out of your arms onto the floor. "Only if Y/n eats more to." Google said slyly. Glitch looks at you, almost pleadingly. You glare at Google, but smile and laugh, giving into the temptation. Truthfully, You were still hungry, so it wasn't that hard to agree. Glitch clapped his hands excitedly, then grabbed both you and Google's hands, practically dragging you to the table.

You sit in the chair, Glitch on your lap, and Google standing next to you. Glitch just watches as you and Google finish up the food. Google grabs the last piece, and was about to eat it, until Glitch snatches it out of his hand and stuffs it into your mouth. You chew, swallow and laugh at Google's face. He looked surprised at first, then playfully glared at Glitch and then smiled. "What am I going to do with the two of you?" You asked, shaking your head. All of a sudden, you heard something in the hallway. The three of you stiffened. You stood up, letting Glitch sit on your waist, on the side opposite of your phone, and turned to face the door. Google stood partially in front of you, in a protective position.

You let out a sigh, a breath you didn't know you were holding, when it was Dark who walked in the door. Mark was close behind him, with Jack and Anti close on his heels, arguing. "You told me you couldn't teleport people places. You lied to me!" Jack said harshly. "Jack, Chill." Anti said, obviously not in the mood to fight. They got quiet when they noticed You, Glitch and Google. "Intruders." Google said, focusing on Mark, Jack and Anti. "No, Google. They're fine. They're good." "All of them?" He questioned. "Yes, all of them. In fact, if there is anyone who is evil, it's Wilford." Googles eyes flash three times, and then flash once more. He relaxes and steps to your side.

"Y/n..." Glitch says, scared. "Who are they?" "Don't worry, they're friends." You begin to walk towards the four newcomers, and Glitch tenses up, holding you closer. "Glitch, they're ok. Don't you remember what I told you in the hallway?" The other people in the room watch this interaction, curious. "I said that you could stay with me and that I would take care of you so you didn't have to hide. I told you I couldn't go home yet, but I would take care of you until I could. And when I could, you could come home with me and stay with me forever and ever. You remember that, kiddo?" he nods. "You got to trust me, ok?" You walk towards them, and Glitch lays his head on your chest. You give all four of them a look that says 'You better not screw this up.'