6

The 2 of you stayed like that for a while, even after Jack was well out of sight. Something about that position was comforting, even though you were being used for an armrest. You eventually got the courage to move. But only to hug, needless to say, you shed a tear or two. It had finally hit you, Jack was gone. I mean, he's only in Ireland. You'll see him in collabs and whatever videos he post. Besides, Anti can come and visit whenever. He normally sticks near Jack, but he can do whatever he wants. That's good enough for now, right? He's bound to visit again sometime. Mark drove you home and as guessed, Anti was gone when you arrived. You guys ate dinner that night just you, Dark and Mark. You slept in the bed with Dark again, and the night passed without a hitch. Breakfast was fine, so now it's just Dark and you sitting in your room talking.

You had been in there for about 1 hour and a 1/2 just messing, teasing and talking with each other when you start messing with Dark's floof. "So did you dye your hair blue to match Mark or what?" You joke, playing with his hair. "No, since I'm a part of Mark, whatever he does, happens to me." "I would of loved to see your reaction when he dyed his hair pink." You giggle at the thought of Dark with hot pink hair. "Well, it doesn't exactly work like that. Since I'm the dark version of Mark, my hair is a darker version of his, hence the Midnight blue, all most black color. So, when Mark dyed his hair pink, I woke up with a dark, dripping blood red color. Needless to say, I was much happier to have this dark blue."

"Wilford on the other hand.." Dark broke off, laughing. "Wilford?" You ask. You had seen him in some of Marks videos and could tell that he was quite a character. "Yeah. When Mark's hair was pink he had a soft pink, which he was rather happy about. He was quite furious to suddenly have his precious pink hair turn baby blue. He tried dying it back, but since Mark's hair is blue he couldn't get rid of all of it. So, basically, his hair is mostly a soft pink but has streaks of baby blue going through it. Truthfully, I think it looks like cotton candy."

**If any of you can draw, I would love to have a picture of Wilford with Cotton Candy hair. That would be super cool. I will show it as the picture in the next chapter (unless you specifically tell me not to) so pls sign it or tell me your name so I can give you credit.**

The two of you laugh at this, until you are cut short at someones sarcastic words "Why, thank you. I'm so flattered." You turn to see none other than Wilford sitting on a desk in the corner. You giggle, trying to stifle it. Dark was right, it did look like cotton candy. Your laughter stops when your hit with the same uneasy, not safe feeling from a few nights ago. You gulp before deciding to brush it off and scoot closer to Dark. "Ooh... Who is this, Dark? Your girlfriend." You shuttered. The last person who called you Dark's girlfriend was... "Not like that..." Dark said more to you than Wilford, reading your thoughts. "Not. like.. that..."

Wilford gives that curious glance. "What do you want?" Dark asks, almost sounding disgusted. You could tell, the 2 of them, don't quite get along. "I just wanted to see how y/n was doing." He said, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed near you. He stared into your eyes, and you couldn't help to stare back, drawn in by something unknown.  Dark clutched you a little closer. "I wanted to know if she wanted to go home. If she was tired of staying here. I could arrange that you know. I could make it so you could go home. Would you like that? To go... Home..." "Of course!" You exclaim, pulling away from Dark. You lean in closer to Wilford, this man of promise. He puts his hand on top of yours, that was laying on the bed.

Then, something... hits you. That feeling of uneasiness, the feeling of trickery. You pull your gaze away from his eyes, and give your head a little shake. "Well... only to get a few things." Dark, who had solemnly looked down a few moments ago, looked up at you hopeful. "I mean, there are a few things I would like to get, that I didn't have a chance to get earlier. It would be nice to have some of my old clothes and things back, mostly so Dark doesn't have to waste his money on me." You smile, and scooch back over to Dark, where he gladly takes you back. He puts his arm around you as continue.  "But, other than that, no. Go back home. Home was boring, lonely and depressing. What am I talking about? I don't have to leave to go home. Home is here."

Wilford looks a little defeated when you say that. Dark gives him a smug look, all most to say "Hah! Take that!" Wilford looks back at you, determined. 'Getting a smug look from a brother and enemy annoys you, but it fills you with determination.' Reference anyone? "Yes, but do you ever wonder, why Dark took you?" You look at Dark curiously, but he avoids eye contact. "You were interested by her, intrigued by her, and it was only afterwards that you realized she was beautiful." You couldn't tell who was more embarrassed, you or Dark. You both turned very red. "You were attracted to her scent, her smell."

Wilford could tell you were confused. "We can identify people, or types of people be different scents, smells or aromas. You however, are quite different. You have something, never quite like before. Dark just took you to try and figure it out. Seems like he got quite sidetracked though. Anyway, never fear. I have done the research for him. And, needless to say, you, my dear, are quite a special package. You can take peoples powers, our powers, and make them your own. The more time you spend around them, the more you take, and the better you are at them."  Dark panicked, testing out all of his powers to make sure they weren't gone.

Wilford only chuckled. "Alright, calm down, let me rephrase this in a better, more understandable way. She take and copies, one and only one, of your powers. With her copy, she changes the power, to make it unlike any other. She shows it physically too. This is good in identifying what powers were taken. For example, dark purple eyes. Telepathy, or a form of it. Most likely, from Dark." "Like at the store the other day," you say turning to Dark. "When I was in trouble, I was thinking, and pleading for you to come." "And I had this feeling, to come check you, at that specific time..." he trailed off as you put 2 and 2 together. "So her form of telepathy, is sending feelings, or gut instincts that cause you to do certain things." Wilford concluded for you.

"Next, green eyes." "Green eyes?" you say. you get up and look in the mirror, sure enough, all amongst the purple specs lay green. "And orange hair..." Yep, you look at your hair and see streaks of bright orange running through. "Bright green, energy. Most likely from Jack or Anti." "Well, I did spend a majority of yesterday with Jack." You say. "And, he is quite energetic." "This will also make you happier. You will still get sad, but you tend to get happier, faster and you will be able to brush off some things that would normally, piss you off."

"Um, let's see... Neon orange. This is also a little bit of happiness, but there's more. This gives you the ability to sense things, and by things I mean people. Not only normal people, but people like me and Dark. I would say that this is from Mark, considering he has so many copies of himself." "Like I can sense you, when you are around, I get a different feeling when your not. Same with Dark." "You seem to be very, feeling related, you sense and send feelings. You can also do this with regular people. If they are not a necessarily good person, you will get an uneasy feeling. Compared to a good hearted person, you will feel more comfortable and relaxed around."

"Last, but not least, Pink." "Pink?" You look in the mirror and see pink stripes in your hair, among the orange. "Bright pink. Yes, that, my dear, is from me. You get the ability of persuasiveness or charm. Well, rather, the ability to not be affected by it. You'll have this feeling that somethings not quite right, and you won't be fooled by their tricks, no matter how hard they try." You leave the mirror and sit by Dark again, thinking. "That should be all, I would think, so I'll leave you to think." "How did you find all this out?" You ask, curious. "I, uh-, I did my research." With out another word, and before you could respond, Wilford Warfstache disappeared into nothing, nothing at all...

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Did you like that or what? It got a little interesting there, didn't it? You got super powers! well, kinda. I don't know when my next update will be, it takes me forever to type, and school starts back on Wednesday for me. Yay.... Anyway, I hoped you liked it. Anti can come back whenever I guess, but he's gone for now. Who knows, Jack may even come back eventually. Wilford is gone, but he will definitely reappear in the near future. How did he get all that information?

All in all, Buh-Bye!