Chap. 1

Bridget's POV

I was in school walking toward my classroom with my best friends, Alicia, Scarlet, Anna, and Karen. I was never bullied by anyone at school even the "popular" one.

Oh I forgot to tell you about me, my name's Bridget, I'm 18 years old, I live in Mullingar, Ireland with my parents and my 1 little sis Amy. I'm now in my senoir highschool, good because I hate School specially those stupid homeworks that our teacher gave us. I'm really obsessed in music, I love playing guitar and other instrument. Yeah i lost my boyfriend 4 months ago and I already moved on

My family is quite rich, my dad own a company so all I wanted are given but I'm not a spoiled brat like the other rich girls out there! Oh I almost forgot, I love dancing. I started dancing since I was 8 years old and when I'm in my freshmen year I joined cheering competition. I joined dance summer class and some dance recital(A/N: I actually joined cheering and dance...whatever let's go back to the story). I'm actually quite smart I can perfect my quizes. Oh and I forgot I LOVE FOOD!!!! So yeah...

Were now on our last subject and its english. I can say that I'm good at english, why not? So it this subeject went this way discussion-activity/ exercise- then quiz

Finally the bell ring signaling the school is now finished. I got up from my seat and get out of the room immidietly my best friend follow me and get out of the school.

"Guys let's go somewhere to eat, I'm really hungry" I complain facing them showing them my puppy face.

"Bridge your always hungry!" Karen said laughing at me

"Shut up...at least I'm not doing anything illegal" I struck my tongue at her and she just laugh at me.

We were welking to McDonald and I feel someone staring at me. Their eyes are making a hole at my back.

I look around and a boy around my age staring at me, he smirked at me evily and walked away.

He looks familiar, he had blond hair with brown roots and beautiful aqua blue eyes.

He's really creepy.

I don't know whats up with him......

Niall's POV

She's walking with her friends...SH*T...I can't get her now. Maybe the other time, when she's alone, I can get her.

She turn around and she saw me and I smirked at her then walked away.

Some other time, just wait...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd story!! :D

The pic at the side is the one that Nialls wearing so just yeah.....