she is alive!!!!

Edited

Maggie's POV:

I ran to the stable getting Nelly ready to find Rick's wife and Madison's parents. After I got Nelly ready she galloped into the woods looking for this group when I heard a scream. I headed toward it and saw a blonde with a walker on top of her and I whacked it off with my baseball bat. Then I saw people running to us and I said" Lori, Lori Grimes?"

I saw a skinny woman walk up and said: "that's me." I nodded and said, "you have to come now Carl has been shot."

She nodded and walked over until a guy with a crossbow said: " you cant go we don't even know her." The woman said, " I have to Daryl she knows Carl's name." I snapped up and said" your Daryl Dixion?" The man nodded and said, " whats it to you?"

 I smiled and saw a woman beside him and said: " I need you and Jessica to come to my father's farm Madison misses you."

Daryl and the woman both had a shocked face and I said: " go back a little way down the road turn on the dirt road and you'll see a mailbox names green." Then we both rode off back to the farm.

Jessica's POV:

I can't believe it my little girl made it. I smiled and started to cry when Daryl came over and said: " Our little girl made it ." I nodded and smiled and I saw everyone was looking at us and I said: " come on let's go."

They all nodded and we started back to Dale and T-dog. After about 20 minutes we made it back and I hurried to get the stuff ready to leave.

 I went outside and heard Dale say " I heard a scream was that you?" And pointed to Andrea. She nodded and said, " I'm fine Dale."

Dale nodded and said," did you find her?" Daryl smiled and said, "Carl has been shot and a woman came out like Zorro on a horse and Lori went with her and Madison is at the girls' dad farm."

 Dale said, " well then let's get packing." I smiled and got my stuff when two hands were on my shoulders. I turned to see Daryl. He smiled and kissed me.

I was really surprised to say at least. I kissed back but pulled away after about a minute and said: " come on let's go see our baby girl!" Daryl nodded and I saw everyone was packed and we started on our way to the farm.

Madison's POV:

I saw Maggie ride up with Lori. I smiled and said, " They are helping Carl Lori." She smiled and said, " I'm glad your ok Madison just wait until your parents get here."

I smiled and nodded and went inside. I was outside with Beth playing in the mud when I heard it.... the motorcycle daddy drove and I smiled at Beth and said: " They are here!!!"

 we got up and ran to the house and heard "MADISON where are you???" I came to the house and saw them and said " MOMMY DADDY!!!"

 I ran to them and they saw me and ran too. When we reached each other mommy and daddy started to cry and I heard daddy say" We thought we lost you baby girl." I smiled and said, "you cant get rid of me that easily." They both nodded. I smiled and thought I have my family back finally.