We need to leave

Jessica's POV:

I woke up with no one in bed so I got up and got dressed. After I was dressed I went to the kitchen and saw that everyone was there. Madison saw me and got and ran to me and hugged me and I smiled and hugged back and sat down with her in my lap.

Daryl came over to us and said: "how did you sleep?" I yawned and said "good I feel better" and smiled, after I got done eating I put my dish up and we went back to the room and the air turned off so I looked out the door and said, "hey doc why did the air turn off?" He just walked by not saying anything until Daryl walked up to him and said: "answer her man why did the air go off?"

The doc took Daryl's drink and took a swig and gave it back to Daryl walking away with us behind him and walked into the lobby and said "let me see TS-19" she died and wanted to help us studying her brain before, during and after she died" and shook his head. I zoned out when everyone started talking until I heard gasps and someone saying "get your stuff we are leaving now!"

 Me Madison and Daryl got to our room and packed everything and ran back to the lobby and me and Madison ran to the door before it closed and it closed behind us. We heard Daryl screaming at Jenner and came to the door and said "Jessica get Madison out of here she doesn't need to die" and I started to cry and said, "I'm not leaving you."

 we heard banging on the door and say that the door opened and Madison ran to Daryl hugging him when we heard Rick say "GET DOWN!!!!" Daryl jumped on top of us and covered us from the heat. We got up and ran out the window and we ran to the truck with Madison beside me until I heard a bang and I fell over and got cut by a piece of glass. I started to black out when I heard Daryl saying "you're not leaving me now you're going to be ok I promise" but didn't hear anything else because I blacked out.

~DREAM I was running in the woods with a horde of walkers behind me when I tripped on a branch and sprained my ankle. I screamed hoping someone would hear me but all I saw was walkers all around me but to eat my flesh until.......

I jumped up and say that we stopped on the highway and got out of the truck. Glenn saw me and smiled He came to me and hugged me and said: "I'm glad you're ok but Madison and Daryl are a mess go see them."

 I smiled and walked away and saw my family sitting away from the rest of the group and I walked up when Madison saw me and ran over with Daryl hugging me when she said: "mommy don't leave me I'm so happy." I smiled and said, "I would never leave you or daddy ok."She nodded and jumped down when I saw Daryl and said "I'm sorry I scared you Daryl" but he just hugged me and kissed my head and said, "I'm so fricking happy you're ok." I smiled and thought nothing could separate us but I was so wrong.