chapter 1

This is Jessica Daryl's wife. in the next chapter, I'll put a picture of Maddy! hope you like this book and sorry for the bad grammar...

Jessica's POV:

I woke up this morning without Maddy besides me, I ran out of our tent and grabbed my crossbow that Daryl gave me for my birthday. I saw Maddy sitting on the ground playing in the dirt, I let out a breath of relief. I smiled and walked up to her. I got down to her level and thought about our life before the apocalypse. The times Daryl played with Maddy it brought a smile to my face just thinking about it.

I tapped Maddy on the shoulder and said: "come on sweetie we're leaving, get your stuff and meet me here in five minutes ok?" 

She smiled and said, "ok mommy" she ran inside the tent and got her stuff.

 After our stuff was packed away, we got in the truck I got for my 29th birthday from Merle and drove down the road going to Atlanta to see if it was safe.

We just got in the city when the truck broke down. I cursed in my head and helped Maddy out of the truck. Out of nowhere, a gunshot went off.  I heard Maddy cry and she hid behind my legs. I just picked her up, our bags, and ran to a latter that was a few yards away. I pushed Maddy up when the walkers saw me, I started after her until we got to the top of the building.

When we got to the top we looked to have we heard the shot come from, but that's when I saw someone I thought I would never see again. "MERLE!!!!!!" I yelled.

 Merle looked over at us "Jess is that you?" he yelled back.

 Maddy and I ran over to him and I hugged him to death. he started crying and said "I can't believe your alright and alive" and smiled.

When we pulled away Merle looked around and asked, "where is Madison??" I smiled and pushed her in front of me. She was hiding behind me.

 she smiled and asked " uncle Merle??" 

He smiled and said "Hey sweetie, remember me?" he asked.

 she smiled and hugged him. Merle couldn't help but smile when she kissed his cheek. Then we heard someone clear their throat. I looked over at the door and there stood three people, two men, and a woman. the woman glared at me and said: "Who are you?"

 I smiled and said, "I'm Jessica Dixion and this is my daughter Madison."

Their eyes went wide and said, "I didn't know Merle had a wife and kid."

 Merle and I laughed " My husband is Daryl and her dad too." I said. Merle nodded, " She's is like a little sis to me." He said messing up my hair.

 The woman who glared at me earlier smiled at Maddy and said, Well Daryl will be happy to see you two again."

 I smiled and said, " I'm sorry I didn't get yall's name." 

The black man smiled and said "I'm T-dog. The woman is Andrea, and there is Morales." 

Then a Korean dude and a sheriff came up behind him. T-dog said, "That's Glenn."

 Glenn smiled and said "He is rick. I found him under the tank in the street." I nodded and said "I'm Jessica and this is Maddy. Daryl is my husband."

He looked shocked but smiled anyway and said "we got to go. The walkers are piling up and we need to move fast." 

We all ran back to the street to where they had a truck already parked and ready to go. we piled in and started back to camp.

SORRY IF SOME STUFF IS WRONG BUT IN THIS STORY ITS GOING TO BE DIFFERENCE IN THIS STORY ...HOPE YOU LIKE IT BYE!!