The Stranger?

"Hi" Nayoung stopped her feet hearing a soft voice. She turned around but saw nothing. Fear sunk in her heart and she almost got heart attack when she turned back. A guy was standing in front of her looking into her eyes straight with his fierce gazes. Only his eyes could be seen because of the mask and cap.

"Who...who are you?" She asked stuttering with fear.

"You know me."

"What do you want?" She stepped back step by step while he followed her.

"Just come by to give you a warning."

"Wha...what?"

"Don't try to hurt us." He said taking his mask off and Nayoung widened her eyes.

"Jung...Jungkook?"

"I am. I know what you did that night and that made Hyewin almost lost her life." Jungkook said calmly but she could feel anger from his orbs. Yes, she almost killed his girlfriend just because of a text.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." She said lowering her head down.

"No one knows about it yet and I'm not going to tell anyone either. But you have to stop whatever you want to do with us. Because I'll not let it happen ever again." He said seriously. She gulped.

"O..ok..."

"That's our deal. Then just walk forward, don't turn back." He said and she ran off didn't care to ask him why anymore.

Jungkook then turned into the small alley didn't even know someone was following him.

Hyewin's POV

In the evening around 5 pm, I wanted to eat ice cream, so I had to come out to the nearby store. I asked Jungkook for accompany but he said he was busy. Aish, what kind of boyfriend was he?

As I was about to turn the corner, I caught a figure walking into a dark alley.

"Wait...is that the stranger?" I mumbled to myself and my feet leaded me to follow him. Keeping the distance, I guess he didn't know my presence.

Finally, I found he was in front of a door. It was dark and quiet yet scary. Hm, what did I get myself into huh?

The stranger opened the door and got in. I quickly ran toward the door and got in as well.

"Hey, are you new here?" When I first stepped in, a guy ask me. He dressed like a hiphop star but he looked so fine.

"Mm...yes..." I replied trying to find the stranger.

"So...how do you get here?"

"Can you please leave me alone and do whatever you want." I said walking away from him. My eyes scanned around to find the stranger.

"Ayooo!!! May I have your attention please?" The voice echoed from the mic. I covered my ears and everyone turned their eyes to the small stage.

"As we have promised, we'll bring our best dancer to the stage today. And of course, we always make you excited. Now, for the summer gift, we have prepared what we have never done before. So wanna take a look?" The host asked and the crowded became loud with cheer. I almost got heart attack sometimes.

"Then...what are you waiting for? Music!" As he finished his line, the music came up and three boys came to the stage. I couldn't see their faces clearly since they put the dim light at first and the dancers had the caps on. But I could recognize one of them, he's the stranger.

"Let's make some noise!!!"

"Woooooo!!!!!!!"

"Aish!" I hissed trying to see their faces.