Dating?

I signed putting down my phone. It sound boring with our text, but I didn't feel tired at all. It's always like this though. I really wanted to talk to him more. Anyway I missed his voice, his soft sweet voice back then.

I tossed my phone to the nightstand and went to sleep with a smile as I tried to see Jungkook's face by my imagination.

"Good night" I said to myself and closed my eyes.

Morning

"Hey!" I said jumping in front of Jungkook who was getting out of his house. He jumped back in shock and I laughed hard at his face.

"Surprise?" I asked laughing nonstop he pouted and walked pass me.

"Yah! Angry? I just wanted to have fun though" I said following him laughing. He's not the type that would angry easily so he just let it go like-walk away or keep his calm face on.

Then we walked to school. I hummed and he just walked straight with his hands in his pockets. We walked walked and walked until we reached the school gate. Then we heard the car brake just beside us. I jumped aside in surprised and Jungkook quickly pulled my arm to him and he crashed into the wall. My eyes widened in shock as my body was fully on him and our lips met. It's...it's our first time kiss. I quickly turned away and found MinAh mocking face from the window.

"Yah!" I shouted walking toward her as she rolled down the window.

"What? I just wanted to stop my car. Any problem?" She asked back smirking.

"You almost kill us?"

"You didn't die though" She said carelessly. How could she play with my age though? I rolled my eyes glaring at her.

"You!..." I was about to shout and Jungkook grabbed my wrist pulling me to walk. I couldn't do anything but followed him.

"Crazy witch!" I hissed angrily. Seriously, she's a witch! I kept talking about her didn't notice that Jungkook held my hand all the way until we reached our class.

"Eh, are they dating?"

"You can say that again"

"It's a pity since he's a mute"

"But they look cute together"

"They're friends, aren't they?"

"So? They show us they're friends but they may secretly hide their relationship, who knows? They look comfortable with each other though"

"What about MinAh?" As we stood in front of the class, there came the gossip around us. Jungkook stopped and turned to me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at our hands.

"Maybe that's the reason why they think we're dating" I said pointing my lips to our hands. I was very happy though. Jungkook quickly took his hand back and walked into class. I smiled and followed him.

"Wh...wh...What is this?!" I asked looking at my phone. Jungkook turned to me and his eyes widened as he stared at my phone.

On the screen was a picture of me and Jungkook kissing and holding hands in front of the school gate along with a title which was the hot issue for today from school website.

'The Jeon heir and Jung heir are dating?'

"....." I was speechless with Jungkook had his blank eyes on. The teacher and the other came in with their eyes on us. I knocked my head on the table. What to do? I loved Jungkook but no one knew beside our friends even MinAh, she just knew that we're friend and neighbors. She's going to kill me though. And now, the whole world knew it. And it meant our parent knew it too. Ahkkkkkk!!!!!