Beautiful Lair

Hyewin's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and found I was in my room. I rose up and regretted it because my head started to kill me with the pain. I had bandage around my head.

"Shh, why am I here?" I asked looking around. My eyes shot open remembering what happened at the orchard. Since when did I come back home? Where were the other? And Jungkook?

"Jungkook..." I mumbled his name. The fact that Jungkook could speak hit me on the head and I laid down again feeling like 'disappointed'.

"Lair...he's a lair...he actually can speak..." I kept mumbling like a crazy woman.

"Winwin-ah, you're a awake?" Omma asked walking in my room.

"Why am I here, omma? And how did I come back? And the other?" I asked sitting up.

"Last night you all rushed back home after finding you. Your oppas are having breakfast and don't you remember anything?" Omma asked sitting beside me.

"I do. I was saved by Jungkook and then I fainted..."

"And how did you lose, dear?" She asked again.

"I..." What should I tell her?

"Winwin-ah, you're making me worried, you know?"

"Omma..." I felt like I wanted to cry. I was still shock about everything there. First, what if Jungkook and the other couldn't find me? Second, why did Jungkook lie to us that he couldn't speak? Third, I felt something wrong with the text which Jungkook sent telling me to meet him and that girl last night.

"Aigo, crying baby..." Omma pulled me to hug and I sobbed hard.

"Winwin-ah!!!!" The loud voice came and all Oppas were there in my room including Jungkook. I broke from Omma's embrace and looked at Jungkook who also stared at me with his worried eyes. I guess, no one knew that he could speak yet. I just had many things to ask him.

"Everything is ok now. Let's think it was just a dream, ok?" V Oppa said patting my head and I nodded. Omma smiled and walked out of the room.

"But I still keeping a question in my mind..." Jimin Oppa said.

"What is it?"

"Why did you tell me that you were going to meet Jungkook while he said he didn't text you?" He asked looking back and forth from me to Jungkook.

"I really got a text from him." I said and Jungkook shook his head. Hm, saying he didn't text me?

"Let's check my phone." I said turning to find my phone.

"Here" Hope Oppa took it from the table and checked it.

"Yes, there's a text from Jungkook..." Oppa said and everyone gasped.

"See. Then, mind to explain, Jungkook?" I asked coldly. Jungkook still shook his head. That moment I really wanted to shout at him telling him to speak out. But I bit my lips and kept it later.

"Guys, can we talk about it later? Now, can I have some alone time with Jungkook?" I asked lowly.

"Eh, eh..."

"Why so private now?" They teased.

"Oppas..." I whined and they laughed but left the room though.

As soon as the door close, I gave Jungkook a cold gaze.

"You can talk now." I started.

"..." He didn't say anything but sighed.

"Why did you lie?" I asked hurtfully.