Trip Pt 1

The next day, I texted Jungkook to see if he's fine with Kid going to school. And he replied with a frowny face.

'Want me to help?' I sent the message.

'If you don't mind'

'Ok, will be there a minute'

I pushed my phone into my skirt pocket and rushed out.

"Breakfast, Winwin!" Omma shouted from the dining room.

"In hurry!"

I ran toward Jungkook's house and was greeted by his mother.

"Oh, good morning, Winwin. What bring you here so early?" She greeted me with a smile.

"Er...I come here to help Jungkook with Kid. Can...can I go to his room?" I hesitated.

"Why not? Go ahead"

"Thank you, Auntie" I bowed and then ran up to their room. I panted hard in front of the door before turning the door knob.

"Hey..." I said scanning the room for the boys. Suddenly I almost burst out at the scene. Kid and Jungkook had a staring contest again. Kid was still in his pajamas and Jungkook was nearly done with his uniform except his loosen tie (at this point I meant he looked very hot) and jacket.

"Good morning" I said walking toward Kid. He still keeping his stare at his hyung with his teary eyes while Jungkook stubbornly stared back. Aish! These Boys!

"I wonder if you have seen someone you like at school yesterday, Kid?" I said sitting beside him and wiped his tears.

"Whatever I don't want to go to school" He said crossing his arms over his chest. I turned to look at Jungkook. He sighed getting up and grabbed his jacket before went out of the room.

"See? Hyung is mad at Kid now" I said.

"Wae?" He asked whining. I smiled at the cuteness.

"Because Hyung wants you to go to school. Hyung doesn't want you to be alone in the house..."

"Why?" He started to interest.

"Do you know that Jungkook used to be like you?"

"Jinjja?"

"Nae! When he was young, he was afraid to go to school like you so that he knows the feeling. And he knows that if you don't go to school now, you won't have a lot of friends to play with later" I tried my best to persuade him. And I think, it was working. Kid was a clever kid who liked to listen to the reason.

"Then...what happen to hyung? He didn't have anyone to play with?"

"Yep"

"Aw..."

"So you should go to school and make many friends" I said and he nodded. Yayyyy!

"So can you help me to dress, Noona?"

"Of course" I smiled and took him in my arms. Well, it's not too hard though. Jungkook had a big problem because he couldn't speak and Auntie, she just couldn't stand her little's son's tears.

After dressing up, we walked down the stair hand in hand.

"Hyung!!! Let's go to school" Kid shouted loudly running toward Jungkook who having his breakfast. Jungkook turned to smile at Kid and picked him up to put on the chair. I smiled as Auntie nodded with a smile at me.

"I'm going to make a lot of friends at school" Kid said cutely chewing on his pancake.

"Winwin-ah, come and have breakfast with us" Auntie pulled my hand to sit beside Jungkook. I nodded blushing.