C Clown-TK

For: Jungkookie_Love

Y/N POV

I stood silently as I read the news about C Clown's supposed disband. I shook my head refusing to believe that. I sighed when I heard the door unlock revealing TK's saddened face. I stood up and outstretched my arms inviting him in for a hug. He gladly walked towards me engulfing me in a warm embrace.

"Its over Y/N. We just can't keep up. Were just disbanded.", he cried and I rubbed his shoulder.

"It'll be okay. I promise.", I whispered as I kissed his shoulder.

"Will it? Everyone doing their own thing and I'm just here.", he stated and I shook my head

"It will be. It will. You will get another opportunity.", I said.

"How am I supposed to support my family now?", he asked and I frowned.

"I had it all planned out. I was going to propose to you, we were going to have your dream wedding, have kids and live our lives together. I had it!", he sobbed and I embraced him again.

"Lay with me?", he asked with tear streaks on his cheeks.

I nodded before he lead me to the bedroom. We got there and he began unbuttoning my shirt letting it fall to my feet. I did the same with his until we were both left in our underwear. As we slipped under the covers he immediately wrapped his arm around my waist getting comfortable. I snuggled into him with my nose touching his chest as silence filled the room. No one talked. There was no need for that. He just needed to be held and comforted letting all his thoughts slip away. I could still hear him sniffling so I pressed my hand on his back drawing circles with my thumb.

"Its alright. I'm here.", I mumbled and he pulled me closer.

I looked up at his red eyes while wiping the tears from his cheeks. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips and he leaned in catching my gaze. I could taste the salted tears on his lips as I felt his muscles relax.

"I'm always by your side. Idol or no idol. We will get married, have OUR dream wedding and I'll give you kids. All because you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.", I told him and he gave me a genuine smile.

"I love you so much Y/N.", he stated kissing me again.

"I love you too.", I smiled.

A/N- Okay.....where to start. First off I deeply apologize for updating so many months later. We do plan on continuing this book and The Protectors. It just will take time. So anyway here is another imagine. Again sorry for the long excruciating wait.

-Jinn_Jinn