Cyn,

Oi! Why aren't you sitting with us anymore!? Oh and you and that girl look like twins, it's scary to think there is another you...anyway we still love you more! Haha, anyway watch this!

Your favorite twins Fred and George

"Oh no" you sqeaked hitting your forhead with your palm "What? Something wrong with the potion?" the new girl Ariana questioned staring into the potion "No just wait you'll see" and as soon as you spoke fireworks started zooming around the room spelling out We're sorry Cyn, please forgive us! at this point you were hitting your head off the desk, "Miss. Lestrange...Mr.Weasleys" Snape sneered "Detention tonight my room" he whispered in a bored tone with a pause between each word. You sighed loudly and looked at the girl beside you who was now looking at Snape like a dewy eyed school girl, you waved your hand in front of her face and still no movement from her. You looked up at the twins who were no waving at you so you mouthed the words "I forgive you" to them, they were now high fiving each other. The rest of the day you sat with Ariana at each class, cause you had all the same classes and you had promised the twins you'd sit with them next time since Ariana wanted to sit with the rest of her house next time.

It was now the end of the day and it was time for detention with Snape. Ariana walked with you and the twins down to the dungeons and you introduced her to the boys. They all seemed to get along very well it was surprising since she was a Slytherin. You and the two boys walked into Snapes room "We're here" you sang at Snape who was grading papers and barely looked up at you. "Mr. Weasley's you will clean cauldrons and Miss. Lestrange you will be making the same potion as earlier" snape said in a bored tone "Ok sir" you sighed and the twins protested because they got the worst end of punishment you just stuck your tongue out at them.

After three hours of detention with Snape you were free to go to your common rooms. Ariana met the three of you at the door and walked up to the portrait with you where she met Hermione for the first time. Hermione being well Hermione yelled that she couldn't know the password and Ariana called her a Mudblood....Everyone looked at her shocked and yelled at her even you...how dare she use that word! Hermione gave the password and you all walked into the common room. "I am so sorry Hermione, I didn't know she would say that to you" you sighed "It's ok" Hermione replied.

Over the next few months everything went smoothly except getting in trouble with the twins, that's right they are corrupting you. Halloween was coming up and it was also your birthday! you were so very excited! The Holiday feast was almost upon you and you had linked arms with the twins getting ready to walk down the steps with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. When Ariana walked up to you and stopped in front of Hermione "Sorry" she sneered "it's fin I forgive you" hermione said happily. You hugged Ariana even though she didn't hug back you really missed her she had become a really good friend until she called Hermione that 'name' "Wanna walk to the feast with us, it's my birthday!" you exclaimed "Mine too" she said quietly "Really thats pretty cool!" you squeeled Fred and George just nudged you.

The feast was starting and professor Quirell ran in shouting something about a troll in the dungeons. Dumbledore sent you all to your common rooms and told you that you could finish your feasts in your common rooms. While everyone was going up stairs you saw Harry and Ron stray off from the rest and you decided to follow, they were going to the girls bathroom and towards the toll "ARE YOU TWO CRAZY!!" you shouted "Hermiones in there!!" they yelled back. At this you took off running in front of them, you saw Hermione cowering in the corner. The boys finally made it inside and started throwing rocks at the troll, you stood there just looking around trying to find a way out of this Harry was now in the trolls giant hand and his wand was up the trolls nose "Wingardium Leviosa!" you shouted and his club went flying above his head and hit him with that the troll was passed out "What the hell Hermione!?" you yelled "It wasn't my fault Ronald was making fun of me!" she defended "RONALD WEASLEY!!! How dare you?!" you began screaming but couldn't finish because McGonagall came rushing in with Snape and Quirrel at her heels "Professor" you whispered "What do you four think you are doing?" she scolded "We were---" Harry and Ron began "They were saving me. I thought I could take the troll on by myself" Hermione finished. "Miss. Granger I would think you knew better and as for you three I am suprised you managed to take on a fully grown mountain troll" Mcgonagall stated anger in her voice "Good thing Miss. Lestrange had accompnied you" she finished her thought "50 points will be given to Gryffindor for sheer dumb luck" she said before shooing you all to you common rooms.

As soon as you stepped thought the portrait hole Fred and George were inspecting you to see if you were hurt. All they managed to find were a few scratches here and there. "You should go to the nurse" they said in unison "I'm fine guys really" you said glaring at the two boys. "I think I am going to go to bed though" you started "I'll see you all tomorrow" you finished

It was now the end of the year and Harry, Ron, and Hermione had gotten in so much trouble it was luck you even had any points left and Slytherin was in the lead. You didn't mind because Ariana was in that house but you did because Draco was also in there. "You three lost us the house cup" you scolded the three but just as the Slytherin colors came they had left the three had actually given your house enough points to win them and Neville of course...you hadn't really talked to him much he was kind of a shy kid kept to his plants mostly. "YEAH!!!" you shouted as the Gryffindor colors filled the Great Hall "We won we won" the twins chanted at the Slytherin table!

The train ride home was pretty exciting, the trio telling you about everything that happened. Harry really was a great wizard for his age and Hermione she was very bright, and Ron what would you be without a great friend like that you thought to yourself. By this time they all had left and it was just you Fred and George since Ariana was with the Slytherins, you fell asleep with your head on George's lap and your feet proped on Fred's lap. "I love you guys..." you whispered before you actually did fall asleep.

It was now time for everyone to say their goodbyes for this year. You dreaded this but you had made a new friend and the twins said you were allowed to go see them over the summer. "I will miss you two so much!!!" you yelled crying all over them as you hugged them. "I'll miss you to Ariana, you'll have to come visit me over the summer" you stated "AND ALL OF YOU BETTER WRITE" you yelled glaring at Fred, George, Ron, and Harry. You knew Hermione would write and you didn't want ariana thinking you were crazy yelling at her. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please give me your opinions on my story, and I will give you a background on Ariana later in the story!

Thank you for reading!

Blood Traitor