Im not complaning

*Then the unexpected happened, I couldn't control myself anymore, I got up from the desk and kissed him right there. Oh no what
have I just done..*

I was expecting him to back away, but that didn't happen.. We continued to kiss not realising we was in view of everybody walking past the room, luckily everybody was on a break. I put my hand on his chest whilst he slowly put his hands on my bum *I'm not complaining* . Was this really happening? Am I really kissing my teacher? I moved my hand from his chest and began to put my hand down his trousers. Suddenly he stopped and removed my hand.

"What are you doing Lacey?" He said sternly

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm doing what you want me to do" I said confused

"Just go.."

"What do you mea..."

"JUST GO!"

"What the fuck is a matter with you" I said as I headed towards the door.

I looked back and saw he had his head in his hands, what have I done?

That night I couldn't get over what had happened today, I couldn't go to sleep. To many things were playing on my mind and worse of all I had to face him tomorrow in class. This is going to be so embarrassing.

The next day went pretty quick until last lesson came along.. I was so nervous to see him, he was late, maybe he wasn't in today. I thought wrong, he walked into class, I was the first person he looked at, I decided to turn round and just get on with my work, it was a silly mistake and it won't happen again I told myself. I decided not to speak to anybody this lesson I really wasn't in the mood. As the lesson came to an end everybody was leaving until I heard somebody call me back.. The teacher. Fuck sake!

"Lacey can you talk to me for a second"

By this time everybody had left the classroom so it was just me and this douche.

"What" I said in a grouchy tone "I need to get home"

"Lace, I don't know what happened yesterday but I wanted to apologise, this should never had happened, if anybody found out about this I would be dead"

" I really don't care, can I go"

"Why are you being like this" he said in disappointment

"Why am I being like this" I snapped "you were the one that removed my hand and you were the one that told me to stop, are you stupid"

" I love you Lacey, from day one when you stepped into this classroom. I can't stop thinking about you, I don't know why i told you to stop yesterday, I was confused but now I know what I want"

With that he headed to the classroom door, he closed the door and locked it from the inside.

"What are you doing"

Before I could finish my sentence he pushed me onto his desk and started to kiss me. I pushed him off me and sat him at the end of his desk.

"Sit there" I said in a kinky voice. All my worries had now disappeared

I slowly lifted my top which revealed my red Laced bra, I then took of my trousers which revealed my matching panties. He was in amaze, scanning my body, he wanted me so badly. I took of his shirt and his trousers and began to work myself down his body, by this time his penis was hard. I took it out of his boxers and began to tease him, rubbing it and sucking it. I looked up to see his mouth open and his eyes closed, he was enjoying it. He placed his hands on my head moving me up and down. After I finished I propped myself on top of him, running my crotch on his penis to make him even more hard. I slid of my panties and sat on his long hard penis. We both let out a moan. This felt so good. I flicked my hair over to the side and began to ride him, hard.

He could hardly speak "your such a bad girl Lacey"

I smirked

By this time the desk was creaking and also our moans were getting louder,I think we forgot where we actually was. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ryan have you got those text books I gave you last lesson, why is this door locked"

It was another teacher, oh shit! I jumped of Ryan's penis and frantically tried to get ready. I pulled up my trousers and put my top on.

"What are we going to do" I said nervously

"Hide under the table" Ryan insisted

"He's going to see me?!"

"He won't quick"

Ryan fastened his last button and then suddenly the door opened...