"Somebody looks like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." She said with a laugh as she walked up to him.

"It's not funny; do you know how hot that water got?"

"I have an idea."

"Get in the car, Gaby." He commanded.

"I have to pee first," Gaby said walking passed him. Nick shook his head and waited for her in the car.

Gaby took her seat on the plane and watched as Nick put their carry on in the overhead compartment and took a seat acting like Gaby didn't exist.

"You can't possibly still be mad at me, "she said with a pout, but Nick pushed his earplugs into his ear and closed his eyes.

"You're such a big baby." She said as shaking her head and staring out the window.

When they arrived in Richmond Nick was still ignoring Gaby, and she was not happy about it.

"Here you go Mr. Gregorio." The receptionist said handing Nick back his driver's license.

"Your car should be coming right out; I hope you and your wife have a great time here in Virginia." She said with a big smile.

"Oh we're not married, we're just friends," Nick said with a smile.

"Best friends," Gaby interjected, but no one paid her any mind. Gaby was starting to get nauseous watching Nick flirt with the woman, so she walked outside and waited for their car. When their car pulled up a young man with shoulder-length locs who looked to be no more than twenty-two got out of the car and smiled at her showing off his dimples.

Ooo dimples and locs how cute.

"Here you go, Miss." He said as he opened the passenger door for her.

"How did you know I'm not the driver?" Gaby said with a big grin on her face.

"I noticed when you walked in with that guy, is he your man?"

"Nope,"

"I'm DeShawn."

"Gabrielle," Gaby said placing her hand into his.

"What brings you to Virginia?"

"I'm visiting my parents."

"How fun." He said dryly.

"I know," Gaby said with a laugh. They talked for a while until Nick walked out of the building and frowned at Gaby's new found friend.

"Let's go, Gaby." Nick huffed, and Gaby just rolled her eyes.

"Well if you need someone to show you where all the hotspots are, I'm your man," DeShawn said handing Gaby his card.

"I'll keep that in mind," Gaby said with a smiled as she pocketed the card before getting into the car and Nick drove off.

"What the hell was that?" Nick snapped as they got onto the highway.

"What was what?" Gaby asked innocently.

"If you need someone to show you around I'm your man," Nick said imitating DeShawn.

"I just made a new friend."

"Yeah, I don't think so."

"What was so different from what I did from your love fest with the Avis lady?"

"Lovefest?"

"You practically splayed her out on the freaking desk. All I did was make a new friend ."