The Final Letters, The Final I Love You

Dans POV
I laughed and my kids, husband and I all took a shot, Winnie was 18 and Auri was 20.
"Whew!" Auri yelled over the pounding music of the YouTube New Years party we were at. The clock said 11:58 and I gave them all a party horn and their was sixty seconds on the clock. The clock hit 10 seconds,
"TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE FOUR THREE, TWO, ONE!" The new year hit and I kissed my husband passionately. My kids kissed their significant others. I pulled away and hugged my two kids. We all took another few shots and that's when we were all very drunk. The party ran until 3:30 am but we left around 3. We got back up to our hotel room and we were all laughing like fucking idiots. I sat once on the couch beside Phil and the kids sat down on their beds.
"I l-love you guys." I said slurring my words.
"We love you dad." They all said, Phil winked at me. I kissed him and once we released our kids got off the hotel room bed, kneeled down and hugged us. Even through everything the worst of the worst we stilled stayed a family and quite a good one if I may say. I loved these kids so fucking much. I loved my husband so fucking much. All these people in my life are so precious to me but nothing will beat my family, as we enter 2040 I couldn't be happier with my family. I love them.
Phils POV
I love My family so much. They are so perfect.
Winnie's POV
I love my dads and my sister, they've helped me through every thing and I love them.
Auriellas POV
I looked at my brother and my fathers and smiled, they are the best family I could've have ever asked for, I love them.
All POV
And I always will, until the day I die. I wish I had known what I would've had, If Only I Knew Then

A/N
And there is an ongoing prequel to this story called If Only I Knew Then. That is the end to probably one of my best stories, I love you guys, thank you for coming on this journey through everything. Thank you and if you would like to read something else written by me I have many other stories. Thank you, I love you.