16. Pillow Talk

Iris sat in the passenger sit of Ryan's car. Ryan planned on cooking a late dinner for his girlfriend. Iris was trying so hard to stay awake. Her eyes kept drooping and after a few minutes of fighting it she gave in.

Finally Ryan pulled up to his apartment. He looked over at Iris and saw that her eyes were closed. He quietly got out of the car and walked over to Iris' side. He carefully opened the door and removed her set belt. He gently picked her up bridal style and closed the passenger door.

Iris snuggled into Ryan. A smile spread on his lips. It was crazy how fast everything was happening. A group chat and then a couple of texts here and there. And finally a month and a week later he was hopelessly in love with Iris.

A month and a week. It'd all been amazing and Ryan couldn't wait to see what would happen next. After finally opening the door Ryan set Iris on his bed. He pulled the covers over her. Ryan then proceeded to changing into a pair of sweats. His eyes drifted to Iris' sleeping body and the spot next to her. Would it be wrong if took that spot? They were dating but what if he was crossing a line.

Ryan took a seat on the empty spot beside Iris. Iris felt the bed sink, she opened her eyes slightly and saw Ryan's bear back. "Ry?" She asked. He turned to look at her. "Are you going to lay down or not?" She mumbled softly. Ryan laid down and turned to face Iris. Iris gave him a lazy smile. She moved closer to him and took a deep breath, she inhaled the smell she learned to call Ryan. The smell that was slowly becoming home.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Ryan smiled and creased her cheek. "I just didn't know if you'd be comfortable sleeping together." The brunette smiled, "You don't know how lucky I am." "And why is that?"

"I have you. How did I get so lucky to end up with a guy like you? Most guys wouldn't worry about if I felt comfortable." She pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. Ryan's smile grew, "I'm the lucky one. My girlfriend is so amazing." Iris giggled, "Oh really. Do you think we'd get along?" "Oh absolutely." Ryan chuckled.

The room soon fell silent but only for a brief second

The room soon fell silent but only for a brief second. Ryan laid on his back and pulled Iris closer. She rested her head on his chest. "How was your day?" "Tiring. But worth it, because I get to spend the first hours of the day like this in your arms." Ryan kissed her forehead brought her closer if that was even possible. Iris pressed a kiss on his collar bone. "We should do this more often. I like these talks." Iris giggled.

"Me to." Iris slowly started to fall asleep. Once she was asleep Ryan kissed her forehead one last time before falling asleep.