14. Labels and Exes

Prince Charming: I hope your ready for our hike.

Princess Iris: i am ready Ry

Prince Charming: I'll be there in 5

Princess Iris: wait are you driving and texting??

Prince Charming: Not yet. I am just got out of the house.

Princess Iris: Just don't text while driving. I'll see when you get here

🔹

At the moment Ryan and Iris stood on the Hollywood trial and Iris was regret all her life choices. Well she was regretting this life choices. Iris stopped in her tracks. "You call this fun? Are you insane?"

Ryan chuckled, "Here, we'll take a break." Ryan passed Iris a water bottle. Ryan pulled out his phone. "Stand over there and smile." Iris nodded and did as she was told. Ryan snapped the picture. "Did you take it?" Iris asked. Ryan nodded his head and she ran over to him. "Hey I look good. You should take all my pictures." Iris joked.

Ryan looked down at Iris. His mind started racing but only one thought replayed in his mind, what were they? Ryan kissed Iris' cheek. "What was that for?" She asked. "I know it's so soon but Iris will you be my girlfriend?"

Iris' smile grew and she bit her lip nodding her head eagerly. She got on her tippy toes and pressed a chaste kiss on Ryan's lips. "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Come on breaks over. Let's get to the top and then let's go home." Ryan said. Iris took his hand and continued to hike.

"So why do you think Tyler set us up?" Ryan asked. "I know exactly why. I am really bad at finding a guy worth my time. Things with my ex weren't good. It was a toxic relationship."
Ryan nodded showing he understood and for her to keep going.

"We were high school sweethearts. I thought he was going to be the guy I married. But things changed, he became famous and it went to his head. He cheated on me to many times to count. But I kept forgiving him. Eventually Tyler asked me to move in with him. Well it was more like begged. He saw what the relationship was doing to me. I rarely left my shared apartment, I was losing myself while Eli, my ex was having the time of his life."

"Some people just don't know what they have til its gone." Ryan said. Iris smiled, "After my break up with Eli, I never thought I'd be this happy. Ry you make me so happy. Thank you."

Ryan's smile grew, "You make me happy. Don't thank me, it's my pleasure." The brunette giggled, "Always a charmer."

🔹

At the moment Ryan was in Iris' bathroom showering. Iris sat in the living room with Tyler. "So is Ryris real?" He asked. "I still don't know what that is." Iris admitted.

"Stiles and Lydia equal Stydia. Ryan and Iris equal Ryris." "You couldn't come up with a better ship name?" Tyler put a hand over his heart faking hurt. "Do you know how hard it to make ship name? Ryan and Iris. Like how is that even possible? But you didn't answer my question."

"Ryris is real. Ryan asked me to be his girlfriend." Iris squealed. "Oh my god! That's great!" Tyler pulled out his phone.

Group Chat:
Team Ryris
[Teen Wolf Cast]

Posey: Ryris is real!!!!

Sprayberry: We have a dad!!!!

Rambo: dude you gotta stop doing that.

Holland: OML yay this is so exciting.

Sprayberry: @rambo why not

Rambo: he hasn't even accepted

Sprayberry: Neither did Iris we just kept calling her mom and it worked

Sprayberry added Ryan to the group chat

Sprayberry: Hi Ryan

Ryan: Hi?

Rambo: Hoe

Rambo: Don't

Rambo: Do

Rambo: It

Sprayberry: DAD!

Rambo: Hoe!

Ryan: I can see why Khylin's the favorite

Sprayberry: RUDE

Rambo: I told you I was moms favorite!!

Arden: Children behave!!

Sprayberry: Khylin started it!!!

Rambo: Rude!

Ryan: why am I here?

Sprayberry: Ryan be my dad!!

Ryan: ......

Sprayberry: is that a yes?

Sprayberry: hello

Sprayberry: Ryan!

Sprayberry: R

Sprayberry: Y

Sprayberry: A

Sprayberry: N

Rambo: dude I don't think he's going to answer.

iMessage || Ryan Kelleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें