Ghostly Returns❧

All Rights Reserved. This is my story. Please do not copy my ideas and/or copy my text in anyway.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright ®

Ɠℏℴȿȶƴℛℯȶųṙȵȿ

                                                                ◌◌◌

"Why won't you leave me alone?" Little Maddie asked.

"Because I need a friend and so do you." The flickering smokey figure said in a small, boy voice.

Maddie smiled and ran up to him "Tag you're it!" Even though her hand touched nothing, she still ran.

                                                               ◌◌◌

♢  Madison has had dreams about the same thing since she could remember. There has been an unknown boy haunting her dreams and even communicating with her when she was little girl. At age ten, after her parents divorced, her and her mom moved, she never saw the boys face again, he vanished. When she returned to her hometown at age 16, even though she had forgot about him, she started to see him again but he wasn't a little boy anymore. He was a teenager. Soon enough, she is known as the highschool girl with an imaginary friend.  

                                                               ◌◌◌

I walked down the hallway in silence. Even though I was looking down, I knew everyones eyes  were on me because of the outburst from yesterday.

"Just ignore them" He appeared next to me. I kept walking in silence. If I had said a word to him, someone wouldv'e saw and told everyone I was talking to myself again. I saw the girls bathroom and darted. "It's the girls bathroom, get out!" I checked under the stalls before yelling at him.

"Oh I've been in worse places." He smirked. I sighed so loud it let out a loud screech. "Leave me alone! You're ruining my life!" I shut my eyes in anger and stomped. When I opened my eyes he vanished.

He vanished for awhile... For days... Then weeks...

                                                                ◌◌◌

                                                 Ɠℏℴȿȶƴ ℛℯȶųṙȵȿ