Chapter 19-Date!? Part 2

Aphmau's POV: When Zane and I got to the restaurant, he opened my door. He also held my hand, until we were seated.

Waiter:"Hello, welcome to Olive Garden. My name is Jeffery, what could I get you to drink?"

Zane:"(insert drink) and a water."

Jeffery:"Ill be right back to take your order."

Aphmau:"How did you know that was my favorite drink?"

Zane:"I may or may not have paid Kawaii~Chan to figure it out."

Aphmau:"What!"

Zane:*Chuckles*" I didn't. I just noticed your fridge was full of them."

Aphmau:"It could have been Levin's."

Zane:"I doubt that."

Jeffery then comes back with our drinks and take our orders.

When we get our food there a was good five minutes of silence. Well..... Besides chewing.

Once we get done eating he pays and we head to the mall.

Zane:"So..."

Aphmau:"I have an idea."

Zane:"What is it?"

Aphmau:"Two truths and a lie."

Zane:"I'll go first. Hm...... Ok. In an alternate universe I'm evil and try to kill all of our friends. I'm blind in one eye. And your the only one who hasn't seen me with my mask."

Aphmau:"Ok, I forgot what the first one was, but your mom has seen you without you mask! So the mask is a lie!"

Zane:"Bingo!"

Aphmau:"Ok. I'm a lord of a small village, in an alternate universe. I once worked at an old pizzeria. And your mask is stupid."

Zane:"The lie is my mask is stupid."

Aphmau:"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!"

Zane:"Ok. I love you. I want you to be my girlfriend. And I hate Vylad."

AN: Part three is coming out really soon! But it's going to be awesome!

Also I was thinking about doing another Aphmau fanfiction. Trust me, you'll love it!

So be nice and Shinkō~Chan will read your story.

(Shinkō means Faith)