Chapter 1

AN- Hi, my name is Faith. This book was written only a few episodes into Mystreet. PDH did not exist back then. And to any of the old readers, I'm going back and trying to fix some mistakes.

Aphmau 's POV

 Hi, I'm Aphmau.  my parents and I moved to this town call O'khasis from Phenix Drop. I was playing Minecraft on my laptop when my mother came into the room. "Aphmau! You have school tomorrow, and it's already ten o'clock!" She yelled like a maniac. I just shrugged and replied with a simple "Ok." I head over to my dresser then to my bathroom to get ready for bed. Then I got a text from one of my old friends.

Donna: "hey Aphmau! How's your new house?"

Me:" it's cool actually. My room is a little bigger and there's a freaking bathroom connected to it!"

Donna: "That's awesome! So what's your address?!"

Aphmau: "why do you want to know that?"

Donna: "You do realize I lived there once, I want to tell you if you're living near any cute boys!"

Aphmau: "Donna!"

Donna: "Give it to me!!!"

Aphmau: "Fine!"

For some reason, I text this lunatic my address...

Donna: "OMI! You live next to the mayor! He has this really cute son with blonde hair and blue eyes! "

"Oh crap! Logan just texted me! GTG!"

Well.... that was interesting, I was never really into anybody before. Well, I guess I better get to bed. But before I do, I look out my window to see the window of the house next to me. I could see this boy with black hair, and NO shirt! I blush but he looks my way! Crap!!!! I close the curtains quickly and hop into bed.

AN: Sorry it was so short but next time it will be longer. (Update - They did)