Chapter 12- Sleepover part 1

Sooooooo sorry I have been gone so long. But when I come back I see this story has almost 3K reads! Thank you guys sooooooo much for your support! And as a treat, you may have already seen it. A new cover! Yes! And I like it better than the last one to be honest! Thank you all sooooo much!

Aphmau's POV:Week end! That means..... Watching Levin. My parents are out of town and that means I am taking care of Levin. I call Katelyn to see if she wanted to sleep over.

Phone call

A:"Hey Katelyn."

K:"Hey Aphmau."

A:"I was wondering if you would like to sleep over?"

K:"Can I bring two of my friends?"

A:"Yeah!"

K:"See you later."

Phone call ends

I then call Kawaii~Chan.

Phone call

KC:"What can Kawaii~Chan do for Aphmau~Senpai!?!"

She says very excited.

A:"I was wondering if you would like to have sleepover tonight?"

KC:"Well.... The girls of the Brony club were going to meet up, but could they come?"

A:"Of course!"

KC:"Great! Kawaii~Chan will see Aphmau~Senpai soon!"

Time skip

I put Levin into bed and hear the door bell. I rush down the hall and open the door.

Aphmau:"Hey, Zane. What's up?"

Zane:"Do want to hang out?"

Aphmau:"I would love too! I really would but I am taking care of Levin and I'm having a sleepover."

Zane:"Oh... No problem. Bye."

Aphmau:"bye."

I close the door and walk to my room. And right when I sit down the door rings! Why world!? The evilest thing could do is to ask someone to do something once they sit down!!!!!
I rush down stairs and open the door.

Aphmau:"Kawaii~Chan!"

Kawaii~Chan:"Aphmau~Senpai!"

She hugs me and tells her friends to come in.

Kawaii~Chan:"Aphmau~Senpai, meet Kiki~Soma and Cadenza~Chan!"

Aphmau:"Are your names really that, or-"

Kiki:"They're nicknames."

Aphmau:"ok, come on in!"

We talk for a good ten minutes then the door bell rings. I go back to the door and open it.

Aphmau:"You made it!"

Katelyn:"Yeah we're here."

Nicole:"Why would I miss a slumber party with one of the coolest girls at school!?!"

She says REALLY excited.

Then Katelyn comes in and stand in the hall. Nicole moves, to reveal.

Nicole:"Aphmau, this is Emmalyn."

Aphmau:"Nice to meet you!"

Katelyn:"She's the kinda friend, who will care if you are doing good in school or not."

Nicole:"And we love her for it!"

She then gives Emmalyn a noogie.

Emmalyn:"Eep!"