Chapter 4

I get out of bed and actually start doing homework. (Was really watching anime) About an hour into it someone knocks on the door, and it was getting good... T-T I run downstairs and open the door to see go to open to door to see it was Kawaii~Chan! "Aphmau ~Senpai!" She said Happily. I was happy to see her too, but then it hit me... "Ah... Kawaii~Chan, how do you know where I live?" I asked. "Please don't think that Kawaii~Chan is creepy, but Kawaii ~Chan saw Aphmau ~Senpai come into this house." She said. I mean, I'm across from the school. So I guess that makes sense. "Well... It's not that creepy. Anyway, what could I do for you?"

"Oh! Kawaii ~Chan wants Aphmau ~Senpai to have Kawaii ~ Chan's phone number so we can talk! Or Aphmau ~Senpai and Kawaii ~Chan could skype!" She said, handing me a piece of paper, with her contacts. "Ok, let me go grab a sticky note!" I said. I go to my dad's office and grab a sticky note and write down my stuff. I run back to Kawaii ~Chan and hand her the card. "Thanks, Aphmau ~Senpai!"

She runs off, I'm guessing to her house. I close the door and head up to my room. I turn my anime back on and just happen to look up at the wrong moment. I see something I thought I'd never see... I see Zane FREAKING Ro'Meave shirtless! Irene, why have you forsaken me? I crawl in the floor and get to my window. I grab the curtains and pull them together. Hopefully, he didn't notice. AND WHO GOES AROUND THEIR ROOM SHIRTLESS!? ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE CAN CLEARLY SEE INTO YOUR ROOM!? LIKE SERIOUSLY!

I just go back to my anime. I was soon left with a cliffhanger and there weren't any more episodes. so...  I hop onto my bed and grab my laptop. I turn on Minecraft and while I was waiting for it to launch, I get a Skype request. It says Kawaii~Chan, I accept the request and Kawaii~Chan's face was soon on my screen.

<Kawaii~Chan>" Aphmau ~Senpai!"

<Aphmau> "Hi Kawaii ~Chan. I have just one question."

<Kawaii~Chan>"What's is the question, Aphmau ~Senpai?"

<Aphmau> "Do... You. Play. Minecraft?"

<Kawaii~Chan>"Yes! Kawaii ~Chan loves that game."

Time skip

So... Me and Kawaii ~Chan play a good 3 hours when my dad came into my room."Who's that?" He asked. "A friend from school," I replied. "It better not be a boy." He said. I just start laughing like crazy. "What?" He asked. I turn around my laptop and all he could see was a pink girl waving crazing at him. "Oh. " was all he said. "Anyway, me and your mother were going to IHOP. We wanted to know if you want to come with." He asked. "Is that even a question?" I replied, with a big smile on my face. "Be ready by five minutes or we're leaving without you." He said. I nodded

I look back at Kawaii ~Chan and it was kinda bittersweet... I get IHOP, but I have to leave Kawaii~Chan."Sorry I got to go..." I said with a frown. "Wait! Can Kawaii ~Chan come with Aphmau ~Senpai 's family? Kawaii ~Chan promises to pay for herself, and Kawaii~Chan lives on the other side of Zane's and Garroth's house." I nodded, I nodded so hard my hair ended up in my face. "Ok! Kawaii~Chan will be over soon!" I turn off my laptop. I grab my shoes and phone and head downstairs.

I go out into the driveway and see Kawaii ~Chan waiting there. I hug her and my parents, with my brother come outside. My parents give me a puzzled look. "Aphmau, who's this?"My dad asked. "A friend from school, she wanted to come and she said she will pay for herself." My mom piped in, "Oh sweetie, you don't have to pay we'll pay for you." My Mom said. "Wow! Aphmau ~Senpai's Parents are so nice!!" Kawaii~Chan said, jumping up and down. "ah..." My Dad was confused by the word Senpai.  "Just watch some anime," I said, getting into the mini van.

Time skip to IHOP (I'm still updating)

I get my fave, (Aphmau if you are reading this, please tell me!!!). And Kawaii ~Chan and my parents seem to be getting along. I get my food and I look over at the other tables and see Garroth and Laurence. I walk over.

Aphmau:"Hi guys!"

Then I take another look and realize that Zane is sitting there.

Laurence and Garroth:"H-Hi Aphmau!"

Zane:"Wow. You guys are embarrassing."

Aphmau:"If they're as embarrassing, why do you hang out?"

Zane:"Hm."

I walk over back to my table and sit down next to Kawaii ~Chan.

AN:Ok so at first Xane and Aphmau hate each other's guts! But I'm thinking of making them partners on a project and force them to talk to each other! Match Made! Bye!