Chapter 3

AN: I am working on a new cover. So you don't have to look at the crappy one.

Zane looked a bit ticked off when I caught the ball he threw at me. "You Two! That was the best game I have ever seen in my life." Coach Rowan said he was tearing up. But ever with the compliment, Zane was mad. 

Then Katelyn comes up from behind me and yells,"That was awesome!" "Yeah! That was great! I'm Nicole by the way." The redhead said. "I know," I replied, just to creep her out a bit. She gives me both a confused and horrified look. "I just heard Katelyn yell your name, so I just assumed. I'm not a stalker I swear. "Yeah, she is!" Zane yelled. "SERIOUSLY!? I swear to Irene Zane, how did you even hear me!?" I yell. He huffs and just walks away.

"What's his problem?" I said in frustration. Katelyn laughs, "Probably just mad he lost to a girl." She said. "But... He didn't lose, we tied." I said. "Exactly her point," Nicole said, crossing her arms.

Zane's POV

 Stupid little girl will regret coming to this school. But first I need to change.

Time skip to lunch

Because of food

I sit down with my normal crowd. (Garroth and Laurance.) even though Laurence and I are not "The best of chums" I still sit with them because Garroth is my brother. They start talking."That new girl sure is cute." Laurance said, smiling. Garroth laughed at him. "In your dreams Laurence, she would never date a guy like you."He said. "That's because you scared her away! and Yesterday you said we are exactly alike!!!" Laurance replied. And here I was listening to the beautiful chaos, eating my peanut butter sandwich. "Oh.," Garroth said. I swallow my sandwich and glare at eh two. "Don't waste your time! That's all girls are, a waste of time!" I said. But they just ignore me...

"Garroth, look." Laurance loudly whispered to my brother. I look over to where Laurance is pointing at, and it's that Stupid girl!

Aphmau's POV:

 I get to the lunch room and get in line. Luckily it wasn't fish sticks. Once I get my food I look for a table and notice Kawaii~Chan waving me down. But the only thing is... It's next to the table where Zane is sitting at. :(  So I suck it up and go over to the table. I sit down and notice Zane giving me a death glare. Time to ignore him!

"Kawaii ~Chan is so happy that Aphmau ~Senpai decided to sit with Kawaii ~Chan!!!" She said, all giddy. "Would you just shut up!" Zane yelled at Kawaii~Chan! "Seriously!?" Then Laurence comes up next me and whispers..."Sorry, about Zane. He is just mad about earlier." He explained."Ok, fine. But I swear, he yells at her one more time I'll punch his lights out." I say loud enough, for Zane to clearly hear. Laurance nervously laughs and sits back at his own table. And well... It rest of lunch was awkward, I kept catching Zane giving me glares.

Time skip to three

I pass by a bulletin board and notice a Brony club. "Who still watches MLP? Well... I guess I do. LET'S DO THIS!" I yelled happily. I take a picture of the poster and I go to find the room they're holding it in. Right as I walk through the door, I quickly Notice Kawaii ~Chan and couple other people dressed up as My Little Horses Characters. And Kawaii ~Chan was dressed up as Pinkie Cake. 

Kawaii~Chan runs up to me and hugs me, "Kawaii~Chan is so surprised that Aphmau ~Senpai like ponies!!!!!!" She said excitedly. "I mean... Who doesn't I said."  Then a girl dressed up as Twilight sprinkles walks up to us. "Well, Aphmau. You can join the club once the president arrives." I nodded and simply said, "Ok."

Then the door opens. I wished it had never happened... Zane Ro'Meave walked in, it wouldn't have been as bad if... Twilight hadn't said these words. "I see the president arrived." I huff and yell "SERIOUSLY!? EVERYWHERE I GO, I SEE YOUR UGLY FACE! And not to mention, for a guy that likes a show about friendship, you're not very friendly!" I yelled. He walked closer to me and looked down and smirked. "Why should I care what a stupid little girl thinks of me?" 

I grab his arm, twist it, and shove him against the wall. "Because this "Little" girl is capable mur-." I stopped myself and let go.  That's what I get for listening to nightcore I guess..."Hm." was Zane's reply. "See ya losers! I ain't dealing with that ugly thing!" I said, slamming the door behind me.

When I get home I scream into my pillow, I was so angry.