Ocean Alert

AN: I have decided that I'm going to do most of the episodes, not all, because if I did all then the book would be like at least 45 or so chapters long with the chapters that I have in mind. Plus, each chapter is like about 3-4k words long, and that is a lot of pages and I don't want to bore you guys.

____________________________________________

Well, the weekend was some what interesting. We got a new zord, fought off some monsters, you know, just normal ranger stuff. Oh, Trent decided to check out that portal again in his dad's office, as much as I advised against it, he still did it. I still haven't told Dr. O or the others about the portal either. I mean, maybe there was something that Mesagog wanted to steal from Trent's father. His father does run a big company that supplies countless machines and such. Started getting hate letters in school as well. 

Either way, back to the present. Today was my day off, so I was just chilling with the others at Hayley's cafe. Ethan, Conner, Kira, and I sat at the bar counter and chatted with Trent. Ethan started saying something about brain waves and coding, then Trent added something on about eyes and future gaming. 

"Sooooo, how are you and Trent doing?" Kira asked me with a smirk on her face. Yes, I was still staying/living with Trent. Good thing that boys are to engrossed in their conversation, other wise this convo would make things so awkward between me and Trent.

"Kira, nothing's going on. We're just friends." I told her, blushing at the thought of my and Trent together.

"Friends sleep together in the same bed?" Kira asked with a raised eyebrow.

"They can..." I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers.

"Why don't you start hitting him with hints?" Kira chuckled as she took a sip of her drink.

"Isn't it suppose to be dropping hints?" I chuckled as I drank some of my smoothie. 

"That is the saying, but I figured that boys don't notice anything unless it hits them in the face. So, therefore, you have to smack Trent in the face with hints." Kira grinned. 

"I will start doing that when you start dropping hints to Conner." I smirked as I said this because I know that Kira has this massive crush on Conner. I was surprised at first when she told me, but I totally ship them now. Kira's face flushed red when I said what I said to her. 

"Hey, don't change the subject, this is about you and Trent." Kira stuttered slightly, making me chuckle. 

"When you and jocky airhead get together, then I'll start making my move." I laughed half heartedly. Well, that got Kira to shut up about me and Trent. I started to zone out, thinking about what ranger adventures I had so far. I would have stayed in lala land, but Kira snapped me out of it by smacking my arm. 

Once she got my attention, she grabbed the boys' attention. "Hey, isn't that the girl from "Ocean Alert"?" She asked, gesturing her hand towards some girl in a red dress that was walking in the cafe. I rolled my eyes and let out a small groan because I could already tell that she was just another snobby celebrity. Everyone in the cafe turned their heads and gawked at the celebrity, well, everyone but me. 

I have to admit, I got a little upset when I noticed Trent gawking at her. "Trent!" I hissed through my teeth, smacking his arm. 

"Ow, what was that for?" He whined with a slight frown while rubbing the area on his arm where I had hit him. 

I scowled and scoffed at him, "Boys." And with that, I turned my head away and flipped my hair at him, smacking him with my hair. I stifled a laugh when I saw Ethan hyperventilating into a paper bag. I looked over to Kira who was glaring holes into the side of Conner's head. At least someone's in the same boat as me. I continued to watch as Hayley eagerly bounced up to the celebrity.