Legacy and Back in Black

"Okay, something is wrong with Dr. O. He doesn't show up for Kira's gig, and misses a full day of school with out calling." I told Kira, Conner, and Ethan as we walked down to the dino lair. 

Conner sighed and turned around to face us, "But don't you think we're getting to freaked out about this?"

"Going with the reasons that Aria listed, I think we've achieved exactly the right level of freaking out." Kira said.

"Well, guess there's only one way to find out what our good doctor has been up to." Ethan said as he walked over to the computer system and sat down in the chair and typed some things in. 

After Ethan did his little geek magic, a video of Dr. O popped up.

Vid: If you're not me, then something is wrong. This video diary is a confidential record, only to be view in case of an emergency.

"More dinosaur history, yawn." Conner groaned slightly.

Vid: My history, as a power ranger.

"Okay, un-yawn." Conner said, taking interest in the video.

Then the video proceeded to go over his history until Ethan paused the video because all this was to much for him to take in. "Our teacher is the oldest living power ranger."

"Not the oldest, just the best." An oh so familiar voice rang through out the lair. The four of us spun around to see Hayley at the entrance. She began to explain how she was working with Dr. O and such because she a tech genius and he is not. Then, she showed us surveillance video from the day of Kira's gig. The video showed him being taken by tyranodrones.

"So why didn't he just morph?" Conner asked dumbly. 

"He can't, unless you guys didn't get that far." Hayley said as she kicked Ethan out of the computer seat and playing the video diary. 

The video played for a while before Hayley stopped the video when Conner would ask questions. The video stopped after it was done with Wild Force. "Mean while, we still have no way to get Dr. O back." Ethan sighed as he leaned onto the desk.

"I know there's at least one more group of rangers out there. They had a guy named Cam who's an even bigger genius at this stuff than I am." Hayley said.

"I know who you're talking about... But I forgot what they were called... Oh man Cam and the others are going to have my head if they found out I forgot." I said, scratching the back of my head. 

"How you know them?" Ethan asked, looking at me. 

"My brothers, well my adoptive brothers, are the thunder rangers while my friends were wind rangers. Man, why can't I remember..." I answered Ethan before going deep into thought. 

"Oh, try typing in "Ninja Storm"." Conner suggested. 

"That's it!" I grinned, pointing at Conner. Everyone looked at him and I like we were crazy.

"What? My twin brother went to this super-secret ninja school. Everyone knew that a few of the students got selected to be rangers." Conner told them.

"Your brother was a power ranger?" Ethan asked in a surprised voice.

"Nah, he couldn't even finish ninja school. He's, like, a total airhead. We're so different." Conner chuckled. 

Making all of us chuckle nervously and look away. "Wait! That's why you looked so familiar." I said, finally realizing why Conner looked so familiar to me when I saw him in school for the first time. "Yeah, your brother sucked, no offense." I snickered before dosing off in my thoughts.